Chap-5

Hazel’s POV

I was sitting in a room that looked like a study.  I was put here to wait for Dustin to come back. 

“I’m not human..” I said aloud. “I’m a monster who will feed on blood for now on. I will hate eating cake and steak I won’t cry correctly and my feelings come to me in more force than a human. I won’t age ever again. I might not even get to enjoy vampire life because I’ll be dyeing and replaced” It all crashed down in front of me. I didn’t feel like crying…I felt like dyeing.  I sat down at the small desk and pulled out a piece of paper.

Dear Loved ones,

       By the time you get this letter I’m sure I have already passed. Fallon, you probably can’t feel me inside your heart anymore and I’m sorry for that. I love all of you so much. Right now I’m confused about everything going on but I think Jade might come back in my body, don’t freak out just try to tolerate her. We might have a chance she won’t come back if I don’t feed, but they would find a way a way to put it down my throat I’m sure of it. Don’t do anything rash to yourselves because of what has happened. I don’t want to imagine you guys getting harmed. I thank you for everything you have done for me. Elizabeth, take care of yourself and get along with Ian and Fallon and try to keep them from fighting. I love you very much you’re the best sister I could have asked for. Ian, stay out of trouble and I know about you and ruby’s love affair. Stop beating yourself up for what you did two hundred years ago and take Ruby off her feet and make up all those years you missed together. Ruby, forgive him and let him love you, you two deserve it. Lucas, I know you’re not around much because you’re roaming with my ex-adoption mother, but I want you to know that I care about you as well. You’re a lot of fun to be around and I wish everyone could have just a little bit of that excitement in them.

                And finally to Fallon, I will miss you so very much. I don’t know where I’ll be, but I’ll be with you always. I love you with all my heart. I can’t tell you enough how sorry I am and I know you will be mad at me for a long time. I just want you to know that there will be someone out there that is your age and smart and most likely a vampire. I hope she makes you happy and that she will care for you and your silly personality. Your all deserve to be happy, so here is my last hello and goodbye.

Love, yours truly, Hazel                                           Trinian/Knight

I put it in a white envelope from one of the drawers and licked it and closed it up. The door opened up and there Dustin stood in the room with two wine glasses filled with blood.

“When Fallon, and Ian arrive can you give this to them?” I asked. “I know I’ll be gone, but it’s my last goodbye” I said. Dustin gave me a smile and a bit of a chuckle.

“Of course” He slides the envelope into his inside coat pocket. “Now let me tell you how this wedding will go; all the knight family and friends will be sitting out there in the pews. You will wait outside the two double doors of the castle and then when they open you walk in. Half way down the aisle, you will stop and some words will be said and then Jade will be there and take over your body will go off to wherever.” He looked off into space like he was imagining it all happening. I gulped down the dryness.

“When?”

“It’s I think about six in the morning so we will have to wait a couple hours till…I think the wedding is at midnight.  Do you wish to spend the day saying bye to Liz?” He asked.

“I would” I said. He smirked.

“It will cost a kiss” He said. My eyes widened. “Why?” I asked.