Chap-13

Hazel's POV

As much as I loved everyone recognizing me, I needed my body back, I needed to feel like everything was back to normal.

"We need Dustin. When he brought jade back he had to do many blood rituals, with that it means he can track where she is."  Eve spoke as she looked over all the reaearch we could find in the castle of Fallons parents. 

"We need to go to Dustins place, he has more information on all of it.  Hes been researching for decades a long with you're parents" Ruby spoke to Fallon as he was setting together a plan for meeting every aspect of  me back to the way I was and Jade gone for good.

"Do you think he'll be willing to help find jade and give us all he knows on how to switch this?" Ians doubtful intake came in as we all discussed the plan.

"Maybe. Jade did walk out on him" I shrugged as I tried to keep the room positive. 

"How about you and Ruby go and check it out. He will most likely talk to you both, than he will with the rest of us." I suggested

Ruby and Ian exchanged a look and then back at me. Ian scratched the back of his head as he thought about it.

"Maybe liz and---" before he could finish,  liz smacked Ian on the back of the head. She jumped down from the  ladder and pulled herself away from the exit. 

"Don't let your doubt get in the way of true love u idiot" liz whispered to Ian as she walked away.  I can't imagine that Ruby didn't hear, the small safe room wasn't very big. I looked around, remembering when Lucas, Ian, and Liz brought me down here. The first time I met Liz, before I even really knew all that was going on. I sighed, because it was a simplier time, and yet not simple at all.

"Then its settled, better get going before the storm really rolls in" Ruby spoke up as she pushed throuh the crowd and started her way up.
I cought ian watching her butt as she continued up. I rolled my eyes as I leaned back into Fallons chest.

Sadly he had buttoned up his shirt and was now focused hard on where it would all take place.

Eve looked at me. "I've been looking at all of this, and its most likely you wont be a vampire once your back.  Dustin changed you, but he did it through one of the rituals. Which means once everything is reversed, your humanity will be restored.  I'm sorry"

I couldn't believe my ears. I would be human again? Everyone in the room stopped cold and stared at me. They all waited to see my reaction.

I couldn't help myself, I burst into tears. The sobs were uncontrollable as I hunched over. Fallon pulled me close to his chest in comfort.

"Its okay, we can always change you, like the way we has planned before"

"No, no. I'm happy. I miss being human, being plain, eating cheese burgers, not being able to see every detail in the air. Fallon, Don't get me wrong, I want to spend the rest of eternity with you, but I want to grow up just a little more,  live a human life. At least as much of one as I can."

Fallon wiped my tears and nodded.
"Okay" he said softly "I love you"
"I love you" I kissed his lips and the taste of my tears stained my lips and now his.

---

Rubys POV

I pulled myself up the ladder and could feel Ian's eyes on my backside. once i was back to the surface i could see the storm rolling in. Clouds covered the sky around us and grew darker by the minute.  The winds were strong as they headed south. As i watched the scenery I felt Ians presence next to me. Our eyes met again and my heart sped up. His eyes looked so intense, his lips, his dark eye brows were serious and i couldn't stop staring.