THIRTY; REAL LIFE

The boy's sat on the couch nervous as they waited for Hope to enter the room

The boy's sat on the couch nervous as they waited for Hope to enter the room. They seemed to be in trouble with their management and had no idea why. Silently the door opened up and Hope walked in refusing to look at the boys.

They lied and hurt her. She couldn't deal with it.

She took a deep breath and waited for her manager to speak. "We need you to start spending time with each other. Fans are noticing it and it could be bad for each of your careers." Hope flinched. She couldn't even look at them and now she was being forced to spend time with them.

"And if we don't?"

"And if we don't?"

Mikey looked at the girl who still held the key to his heart. She looked so tired. So lost. So broken. He hated himself because he was the one who did it to her. If only he could fix it somehow.

"Then the tour is canceled and you are all fired."

The band gasped and looked at each other has Hope felt the urge to cry. She just was getting her life on track, and now she has to spend time with the boys who destroyed her to keep it.

"Fine."

Hope uttered the single word before getting up and walking out of the room without a single glance in the boys direction.