TWENTY-THREE; REAL LIFE

Hope walked around the backstage area while waiting for her turn on stage

Hope walked around the backstage area while waiting for her turn on stage. The MCR boys had just finished and they were setting up her half of the stage. She rounded a corner and bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry!"

She apologized in a flash before looking to see who she had run into. Erica Basu. "It was my fault. I was reading the directions Mikey was giving me to their dressing room," she commented waving her phone with a smirk. Hope stepped back a little at her facial expression. It almost looked like she had something up her sleeve.

Hope cleared her throat. "Down the hall to the left. Second door on the right," she told her pointing the way as she spoke. She had a bad feeling about this.

"You don't remember me, do you?" Erica asked crossing her arms with a smirk. Hope titled her head in confusion. "We went to school together. Graduated remember?" she asked making it click in her why she seemed so familiar.

"Oh yeah, I haven't seen you in forever. I didn't even know that you were friends with him," she said with the horrible feeling in her chest. She and Mikey were dating since they were in sixth grade, she never ever seen them talking before. Erica smirked ready to blow Hope's heart apart.

"We had sex in the beginning of our senior year."

Hope felt like she was going to puke. Her and Mikey didn't break up until right before their senior year ended. "I have to go." The hurt in her voice was evident as she raced down the hallway. She was crying to wipe away the tears when she ran into someone - again.

"Shit - Hope are you okay?"

She looked up to see three out of the four My Chemical Romance standing in front of her. "Did you know?" she asked earning looks of confusion from Frank, Gerard, and Ray. "Did you know Mikey cheated on me?" she asked as her voice cracked. Frank looked down, Ray gulped, and Gerard just stood there staring at her with pity in his eyes. "You did, and you didn't think to tell me!" she shouted before putting her hand in her very short hair. "You know what, fuck you." She ran away from them going to the only person who she could find comfort in.

Juli Cash.