THREE; REAL LIFE

"Guys, you have to see this!" Ray yelled to the three boys that were in the kitchen of their new and small apartment. Sharing a look of curiosity, they all went to their living room to see what the commotion was about.

Ray was standing behind the couch with his eyes wide and staring at the screen. Mikey was the last one to look at the screen and when he did, his heart started to hammer. Three days ago was the anniversary of when he left the love of his life, it has been five years. And now here she was on TV talking about how she is releasing her first album and going on tour.

Gerard looked at his baby brother to see the longing in his eyes, then again, he knew it was Mikey's fault as well. He didn't end things well, he just stopped talking to her completely. "Yeah! Actually, the song I am singing today for you lovely people is called Ghost and is about my ex-boyfriend. We broke up five years ago and I wrote this song about how I felt." Her voice was exactly how he remembered it and it stabbed him in the heart.

"She wrote a song about you? If it is terrible, I am going to punch her." Everyone ignored Franks words as the commercial ended and the interviewer introduced Hope onto the screen. Mikey shifted forward and sat on the couch knowing he would fall to his knees if he didn't.

Meanwhile, on stage, Hope took a deep breath and licked her lips starting her song of slow. "I'm searching for something that I can't reach. " Picking up the pace a little she added some sass with her hands. "I don't like them innocent, I don't want no face fresh, Want them wearing leather, Begging, let me be your taste test, I like the sad eyes, bad guys, Mouth full of white lies, Kiss me in the corridor, But quick to tell me goodbye, You say that you're no good for me, Cause I'm always tugging at your sleeve, And I swear I hate you when you leave, But I like it anyway, My ghost, Where'd you go?, I can't find you in the body sleeping next to me, My ghost, Where'd you go? What happened to the soul that you used to be?"

The boys instantly knew that the song was about Mikey. He was her ghost that had gone away. The whole song screamed about their high school romance. "Are you okay?" Gerard asked when Hope was done singing on the screen smiling and waving at her fans before hopping off of the stage and signing things for them. Mikey never took his eyes off of the girl who still holds the key to his heart.

"No, I'm not."