TEN; REAL LIFE

Hope was bouncing her knee up and down as she bit her nail off. The action was annoying Juli who was driving. Finally she slammed her hand down on her knee and stopped the motion.

"You are going to make my brain explode, stop. You'll be fine. It probably isn't them anyways," she commented with a flick of her hand. Hope barked out a laugh as her anxiety shot through the roof. Ever since their messages from the other day she was convinced that My Chemical Romance was going to be the opening act and has been freaking out since.

Hope sighed. "I know. But if it is him, I just haven't seen him in five years. He just left me without a word and it hurts." Juli sighed at her friend. She was there for her break up and wanted to ring the bassist neck.

"It will be fine."

Hope growled when they hit traffic. They were now late by fifteen minutes which wasn't good for them. Pulling her phone out she contacted her boss telling her they hit traffic. She responded with a its fine get here as soon as you can type of thing.

When they pulled into the parking lot she didn't even have time to freak out before they hustled in. "Hey sorry we are late. The traffic was a - " she cut herself off when she saw the four boys sitting there.

Juli couldn't believe her eyes. She was just joking a few days before when they were talking about it. But here they were standing in front of her.

Hope was frozen in her spot staring at her ex-boyfriend. The one who just left her. The one who broke her heart. Mikey Way.

Mikey was just as shell-shocked seeing his ex-girlfriend standing there. His heart started to pound as their eyes locked in an intense gaze.

This was going to be a long tour.