Chapter 2

After Three weeks

Jimin and Jiyeon finally arrived at the Royal Maternity Specialist Hospital. They both straight away go the the Registration Counter for Jiyeon Checkup appointment. Please be seated for awhile your majesty, The doctor is getting a few equipment prepare for the checkup. After several minutes finally Jiyeon name being called Kim Jiyeon. Darl , lets go your turn is up. Come. Jimin pull out gently Jiyeon hand and make their way to the Doctor Room.

Have a seat your majesty. Jiyeon took a seat beside the doctors desk. So hows are you? Said Doctor Kang. The same as always. Morning Sickness , Nauseous and sometimes I felt dizzy and lightheaded. Let me check your blood pressure first. Doctor Kang took out the Sphygmomanometer and wrap it around Jiyeon arm.It seems that your blood pressure lower than usual which can lead dizziness and lightheaded. Thats make sense thou. Said Jimin. Thats it for the checkup now is time for your six weeks ultrasound checkup. Doctor Kang took out the equipment which to check the baby heartbeat. This might cold a little bit. Doctor Kang put grayish gel and put ont the equipment.Acckk.. Jiyeon flinched. Here is it the doctor show a small gestational sac on the monitor screen. Here is the babies. Wait up..Did you just said Babies? ask Prince Jimin. Yes your majesty. Isnt it good news dear? After hearing they got twins both of them cries tear of happiness and excitement. Both of your babies are healthy. After a few weeks you will know both gender. You want a sonogram for the babies? Sure.. Thank You Doctor Kang. Here you go. Doctor Kang give the sonogram to Jiyeon. After receiving the news they both said thanks to Doctor Kang . Jimin excitedly hug Jiyeon , took her hand and stormed out from the doctor room and shout out to the top of his lungs outside where the other patients are 'FINALLY IM GOING TO BE A FATHER!!  THNKS JIYEON~AH' Jiyeon felt her face are burning up with embrassment with Jimin behavior. But She cant do anything since she also happy besides thats what make her fall in love with Jimin more. She adore Jimin's confidence and gentleness he gave to her.  Both Jimin and Jiyeon are two opposite character but when they are together they are complete. 

In the castle

Prince Jimin as usual meeting up with her mother delivering the good news. He approached his mother with excitement which make the Queen making a confusing face. Mother guess what ? Huh? Are you okay honey? Whats with the excitement .. Hows the checkup ? Is the baby fine? Jiyeon? The Queen shoot out many types of question seeing Jimin's excitement face. You acted just like the first time I gave your first favorite toy when you are a kid. Said the queen. Jiyeon laugh seeing her husband excited face. Well guess it cant be help since it is their first pregnancy.After five years of their marriage. Finally god answer their pray.  Mother , guess what we having twins!! said Jimin excitedly. Upon hearing the news the queen hug both of them tightly Finally, I can have my own grandchildren tears slowly falling from her eyes.  Her friends keep on asking when she will get her own grandchildren each time when they had a gathering.Being the most patient person she is she just smiled without a word to say because she know that god is the best planner when it comes life. Mother why are you crying?  Jiyeon said after seeing the queen wipe up her tears using the tip of her sleeves 'Nothing Jiyeon ah..  I'm just happy for both of you'. Jimin comforting his mom His mom might be having a hard time dealing with her friends word about grandchildren. Jimin reassured. Anyway before I forgot congratulations for both my son and daughter-in-law , and for Jiyeon you must remember carrying a twins is not easy as carrying one baby..  You will be having an extreme nauseous , mood swings and etc until the second trimester begin so be prepared and as for Jimin please always take a good care of Jiyeon. You both will be facing more challenging things before and after the babies are born.Anything happens you have to be strong if you need help you can ask me. Now, lets get ready for the tea time. Our neighbour will be visiting us after this I hope you guys can get ready. Oh , I forget to mention Jiho have safely delivering a baby girl a few weeks ago so they invited us for their princess party next week. Oh really thanks mom.. We will be down in a minute. Come honey , Lets go upstairs. Sure Dear. They both upstairs getting ready for the tea time.

In their Bedroom

Jimin straightly lay down on their king size bed after reached their bedroom. Dear, No time to lay down. Our visitors are waiting downstairs dont make them wait for us its rude you know. Just for awhile darling Im tired with the long drive. Nope. Without wasting anytime Jiyeon when to her closet and choose a light yellow colour dress and a set of jewellery complete with earring and necklace to be wear at the tea time.  Meanwhile Jimin still laying on their king sized bed without any sign to get off from the bed.  Seeing that, Jiyeon tiptoeing towards him and try to give him a small peck of kiss to his lips but failed when Jimin caught her. which make Jiyeon fell on top of him..They both look into each other eyes lovingly. Jimin give Jiyeon a kiss fortunately before things getting more spicier Jiyeon pushed Jimin down. Nh Uhh, not today honey. Said Jiyeon playfully. Well you win this time next time i will not let you go easily. Said Jimin with flirtatious look. Darling,  can we bath together? ask Jimin. Hurmm.. How about you do the ottoke song for me ? If you passed then I will bath together with you. Hearing that Jimin faced quickly lighten up.
'Naega neomu joahh ottoke ottoke , naega neomu yeppeo ottoke ottoke , narang manna bollae ottoke saenggaghae , janmal malgo malhae johdago johdago . Alright.. You passed. Jimin took off his clothes and everything jumped into the bathroom.

( IN THE BATHROOM ) Jimin turn his face to Jiyeon his heart  is beating faster and faster seeing his beautiful wife in front of him..he look at Jiyeon and kissed her lips . Jiyeon kissed him back and put her arm around Jimin's neck. 'Looks like someone is ready to have some fun' Jiyeon smiled shyly.Well since you are pregnant so I won't make it rough. Jimin's arm grip around Jiyeon tightly as he pressed her harder against the bathroom wall their lips melt into one and their tougues search for each other inside the steamy bathroom the sound of all kind of moans and panting can be heard. They are so busy touching each other without even think what happens around them...they are in a world where only both of them in it. 

Okay , that's all for chapter 2 well I dont if i should make a sex scene or not. If i dont dont worry i will make it censored scene so you guys can just imagine how the things goes.. Well i think thats all.. Comment , Upvote and add it on your reading list. Finally , im sorry if this chapter took you guys a long time to read. After all , i have other fanfics to do but i think i will focus on this fanfics first. Urmmm.. Before I forget Since Lovelyz already making their comeback please stream their

( 3 JULY 2021) Re-edited : Well I'm not good on making sex scene. Idk if I will do another one.. If do most likely a little bit.

'WoW' official MV in AND ONLY ON WOOLLIMENT CHANNEL SO WE CAN GIVE THEM THEIR FIRST WIN FOR THIS COMEBACK HONESTLY I REALLY HOPE THAT BANGLYZ SHIPPERS HELP BY VIEWING THEIR MV TOO AND VOTE FOR THEM IN MUSIC SHOWS THANKS. ANYWAYS LOVE U GUYS AND ENJOY!!