Chapter 1

Uwekk!

Jimin wake up from his sleep upon hearing Jiyeon vomiting in the bathroom.. 

Darlin' are you okay? 
No sound were heard...
Jiyeon dear..  something wrong? 
Still no sound were heard. 

Jimin is getting worried since Jiyeon voice cant hear at all..  With the curiosity Jimin walked towards their bathroom as saw Jiyeon was laying weak in the bathroom floor. 

Honey, Oh my lord..  What happen?  You look pale and weak.. Jimin carried Jiyeon bridal style and put her on their king's bed..  Wait here..  Im calling mom..

Queen Park is having breakfast on their dinner hall with the others.. 

Mom, something wrong with Jiyeon..
Oh, you early today.. What happens?
I dont know something wrong with Jiyeon ..Im worried .

As Queen Park heard .. She quickly went upstrais and see Jiyeon on their bed

Jiyeon dear ..are you Okay ?
I dont know mom..I keep on having this dizziness and nauseous since three weeks ago...
Wait for awhile. ,Im calling our doctors

After a few minutes the doctor came and check on Jiyeon.After checking on Jiyeon that doctor as Queen Park and Jimin inside the room..

Your highness,  congratulations Queen Jiyeon is three weeks pregnant. After hearing the good news Jimin was so happy finally he become a father.. Thank You Doctor. You're welcome. I will come another three weeks to check on the baby progress.. Sure,  I'll remember that..  Thanks once again doctor. The doctors nodded and leave them

Meanwhile on the same time

Here,  your highness..  Congratulations your have a girl..  The doctor put slowly the little girl to Jiho's arm wrapped with a white baby towel. 

You've done a great job overcome those pain.  I love you so much..

Mingyu kiss on Jiho forehead. Her face looks so pale and sweaty after all the contraction and pushing. Mingyu is so happy seeing family he have his own family now. 

Thanks A lot darling. 

Again Mingyu giving a kiss to Jiho one on her forehead and Lastly on her lips.

'Dear,  she looks beautiful just like her mother.. 
'Thank You honey..  See she have your handsome feature

Mingyu and Jiho admiring one by one her daughter feature until both Jiho parents comes. Queen Jiho come approching her granddaughter

So,  have a name already for your daughter..  Queen Kim rubbing her granddaughter red pinkish cheek slowly..

We decided to give her name As Hyeonjeong.. 
Hyeonjeong? What are beautiful name..  I love it.  So let me guess is like mixing your name with Mingyu then? 
Sort of... 
How sweet of your guys..  I happy to hear that.. 
Thanks Mom.  Both Mingyu and Jiho replied
Okay then.. I will leave you both here alone. Anything comes up am downstrais. 
Okay..  Mom..  We will

Queen Kim leave them alone in their room. 

-–-------—–-------------––––-------------–------––-

Okay guys,  that's for chapter one..  You see the name of Hyunjeong is just made up by me nothing personal or etc.  Is just a story about how Jimin reaction finding out Jiyeon pregnant and How Mingyu reaction after Jiho give birth to Hyunjeong ft Jiho's Mother..

I know you guys must be confuse since both MingJi ( im made up myself too)  have the same Last Name or First name i dont know..  Thats why i want you guys suggestion should i just use the original name or not for them..  Comment,  Upvote and put it in your reading list.. Have fun reading!