Chapter 4

It was beautiful Sunday morning,  Luckily the weather is nice so Jimin and Jiyeon decided to take a detour in the nearby mall. Jiyeon is tying up her beautiful blonde hair  into a ponytail leaving her fringe just hanging in front of her forehead. She wear a silky colour short dress and one inch white sandal,  as for Jimin his blonde wavy hair were combed into two part making his forehead to take a peak for the world outside.He wear a white t-shirt with a black jacket and a black skinny jeans to complete his look,  he wear a black high boots with a 2 inch heels. Since their move is limited so Jimin decided to only drive by himself to a nearby Atelier mall. After a while they finally reached the mall.  Jimin parked his car in a private parking lot that was dedicated for a vvip. He went out from his car and strolled his way to the passengers seat and opened the door for Jiyeon.  They went into the mall hand interlock with each other.

Is already lunch time so Jimin decided to take Jiyeon to fill up her empty stomach.Since she's pregnant her sense of smell getting more sensitive and sometimes she become a little bit picky. The other day Jiyeon ask the maid to make her favourite dishes but ended up to not eat it at all and having a pickles dip in chocalate with yougurt instead. Jimin felt guilt towards the maid and decided to finish all the food fortunately is a one person eat so he does not worry for gaining weight before the next event come up. 

Jimin booked a restaurant to satisfied Jiyeon craving. Yesterday she tell Jimin that she wanted to eat some western food instead of Korean so Jimin search for a best place to feed his craving wife. Jimin and Jiyeon saunter along the quiet road and arrived to the destination restaurant.  They both went inside the restaurant and one of the waiter approach them and bought them to a two seated place nearby a big tall window where you can watch the view for the inside.The waiter excuse himself leaving the couple.  Jimin take the menu that was set up on the table and search for a dish. 

'Jiyeon~ah what do you want to eat? '  ask Jimin
'Hurmm.. Since I was craving for Salmon,  I want these one Creamy Spaghetti with Salmon , a steak and some salad. I want it to be a big portion!'
'whatever you want my princess' Jimin smiled
'Thnks a lot dear.  I'm sorry if I gaining weight these day.. Don't leave me..  Jiyeon sobbed suddenly
'Hey,  don't worry I won't leave you.. I love you always and forever.. Even you gain weight or anything you are still my one and only princess.
'Are you saying I'm fat?? You gonna leave me aren't you?? You hate me right??. this time Jiyeon sobbed getting louder. At that time Jimin wanted to just cover his face since all the waiter already turn their face toward him and might also taught hes being an asshole towards Jiyeon.
'Darling, no I won't leave you.. How can I leave when my beautiful Angel and mistress in front of me.That guy who leave will be regret to leave such gorgeous Angel like you. ' Jimin compliment Jiyeon so her mood swing will ease down.

After awhile handle patiently Jiyeon mood swings finally the food arrived. Jimin was relieve after a big smile appear on Jiyeon small face. When it comes to her favourite food her mood skyrocketed to a better mood. The waiter placed the food on the table. There are steak,  spaghetti,  salad and also some French fries with a fish cutlet which was the best dish in the restaurant. Without wasting anytime Jiyeon take a plate where the spaghetti lies. She swirl the creamy spaghetti with a fork and spear a piece of the salmon in a spilt second to her small mouth. Jimin is very happy seeing his wife deliciously eating the food. 

Is it delicious? asked Jimin
Of course is delicious.. Here have some.. Jiyeon swirl another spaghetti and give a forkful to Jimin.
'Thnks darling... This one is for you.' Jimin cut a bit of steak and give it to Jiyeon'
'Dear,  can we reenacted the scene from one of the movies that we watched yesterday? 
'Which one?  The spaghetti scene?'
'Uh-huh.. Jiyeon nodded shyly.'
'Well,  of course Darling'

At first Jimin don't want to do it.. For him is to cliche but since his wife desperately want to do then he accepted it. Jiyeon took a piece of spaghetti and put it in her mouth while Jimin took the end piece.. They chewed it together and finally their lips meet each other. They both smiling and a blush suddenly appeared in both of their cheek.  The lunch time finally ended and fortunately all the food are finished without any stain left. So Jimin hold his wife hand and went to the cash counter to pay for their food. The waiter give them the check and Jimin took out his black card to proceed for the payment. With their full energy they decided to watch a movie before heading to the mall.  Since the restaurant is nearby they decided to just walk and felt each other warmth together.

Hello guys!!  Since is my birthday today so I decided to post a chapter for you guys... I don't know if it's okay or not... If you like this book please comment and vote. If you want to ask something I did like to hear it!  Thank u so much!!  Have a nice day and stay safe...

Love you guys... 🥰🥰