Chapter 5

The chattering sound of family and friends can be heard inside the movie hall. Some customers took a picture in front of theiir favourite movie stand. The popping sound of popcorn is fill inside the ear of each person. The list of movie can be see in a screen that was attached on the wall.

Darling , come here .. Jimin asking Jiyeon who is siting in a bench. Jiyeon was scrolling an article about twin pregnancy.
What is it dear? Have you choose what movie  we will be watching?
There are so many good movies i dont know what to choose, do you have any movies that come to mind?
Lets see, how about this one Bridget's Jones Baby?  I read the synopsis is about a woman who got pregnant without knowing who the father is? 
That sound great!!  How about we go to the ticket booth now.
Okay,  let's go.

There are six ticket booth counted.A few self service ticket booth can also be seen at the same row of the physical ticket booth. Since there are so many people queing at the self service counter so Jimin decided to just go to the physical ticket booth with Jiyeon on his side. Luckily there is not much people queing at the ticket booth they went. After a few minutes finally their turn come.

Hai,  Welcome to Atelier's Cinema.  How can I help you?  said the young woman
Hai,  Hello..  Can you give two tickets for the movie Bridget's Jones Baby. said Jimin
Okay, which seat do you want? 
Is there any available seat for couples? If do can I have that one?
Yes,  the couple still available. The young woman choose the love seat as per Jimin request. Anything else sir ?
I also want a couple set of the popcorn please. Thank You. Said Jimin
Here is your ticket sir. After giving Jimin their ticket the young woman busy preparing both the popcorn and beverage. She opened the popcorn machine door and scoop an amount of popcorn put it inside a popcorn box and press on the fountain drink machine to get their beverages. She close the beverages cover and popcorn box and give it to Jimin and Jiyeon
Here you are,  since today is our cinema special event we will give free nuggets for the customers.
Oh really??  Thank you so much!! Jiyeon face so enlighten after hearing the words nuggets.. Before pregnant she will always avoid eating foods that was oily but because of her pregnancy hormone oily food has being her favourite  food.
Thank you Ms for the service.. Have a nice day.  said Jimin with his charming smiled. 
You're welcome. Have a nice movie time together. Said the young woman.

After waving good-bye to the young woman. Both Jimin and Jiyeon went inside the hall. The dim light cover the dark hall to avoid any incident happen in it. There are one escalator and one stairs side by side. Since Jiyeon is pregnant Jimin decided to get on the escalator. They went to the hall that stated on their ticket. After a while thay finally found the hall.  They get inside the dark hall. Jimin holding on Jiyeon's hand to avoid her from falling or any kind of accident that can hurt their babies.  The seats are divided into three column the first one,  the middle one and the last one.  Jimin and Jiyeon seat is located at the middle one. Their seat are in the middle of 4 seats from the back. They put their beverages in a place that has been prepared while holding the popcorn.

Jimin looked at Jiyeon face,  his eyes glance up on Jiyeon eyes , small nose and her small pretty lips. He use his thumbs and forefinger to hold Jiyeon's chin to make her to face him . Jimin other hand is holding on Jiyeon neck As Jiyeon already face him,  he kissed on Jiyeon and their lips move in sync with each other. Since they are not much people throughout their seats the kiss suddenly get passionate. Jiyeon hand now is already on Jimin's neck. Jimin and Jiyeon now already in their own fantasy world.Fortunately their popcorn and beverages still in place after all the moans and breathing.  A loud noises suddenly heard which make them to wake from their fantasy land.

"the movies was great isn it? Who ever thought that she was pregnant with her ex-husband baby" said Jimin
"Well,  her Ex-husband was so lucky to have his child.. But I'm a bit sad for the second male character. He is the one who was with her through her pregnancy. said Jiyeon
"Its okay since the man become her baby godfather"
"Yes it is!! Both of them already have their happy ending after all. I hope we can be like that too.
"We will,  I promise you darling"

Jimin looking at his branded watch. Since they still have more time. They decided to go look for Jiyeon maternity dress. Since Jiyeon is pregnant with twins the baby bump will be much quicker and bigger when the end of 2nd trimester come. They went to a shop which Jimin friends recommended. The place was so huge where you can also buy baby stroller and everything.while holding the Starbucks cup,  Jiyeon went to the mother corner . She can't took her eyes of all the clothes that cover the shop display.  After almost an hour choosing clothes and went to the fiting room to try it on.  One of the clothes is a beautiful yellow short dress.  It was one of Jiyeon favorite  maternity dress.  Besides dresses there are also some legging and blouses.  Jimin have no other choice but to just nodded when everytime jiyeon shows all the clothes she try out. After a long hours finally jimin arrived at the cashier counter. He took out his black card and proceed to the payment .

" thnk you so much for bringing me to these shop dear, I really love it!! "
"You're welcome darling, as long as you happy I will be happy. Let's go it's getting late.  Wanna go for a cafe before we went back? 
"That's great!!  I just craving for milk tea right now.  Do you have any idea for a best cafe nearby here?"
"I know one cafe here.  Let's go there..  You will love it!! "

Finally chapter 5 is out!! Don't forget to vote and comment is there any mistake or something no right you can tell me.  Anyway prepare for  chapter . Things will be a bit tense after this.  And just wanna ask should I insert jeongin ( jungkook & yein)  moment?  Dont forget to comment  and also stay safe guys.  Thnk you