Chapter#27

Thalia's POV

i was speechless. she wouldn't actually kick me out of the hunt, right?
 i just sat there. i didn't know what to say.

"look, Thalia; i will be back tomorrow to either pick you up or release you from your oath. good night." Artemis said, then she flashed out,

i didnt move. i couldnt move. what the heck?! it was a quest for crying out loud!

i looked up and almost everyone was staring at me. nico and Percy, who were on either side of me, didn't look at me like i was some sort of alien or something.

"It's your decision, Thalia. We wont hate you if you go back." Nico said.

Percy looked at me. " i think that you  should go back, Thals. i know how much you love the hunt and I, for one, will not stand in between you guys. besides, what if you ask her if you can visit sometimes? you could be the challenge for the class? when you're there, they can see how good they're doing compared to the previous times you come." he smiled

darn you, Percy i thought. why is he always right?  i groaned "fine, Percy! gosh, i hate it when you're right."

he smirked

"wipe that smirk off of your face right now unless you want me to do it for you." i threatened

he tried to, he really did; but he is bad at controlling his facial expressions, so i slapped him. when i did, he burst out laughing...idiot

the next morning when Artemis came, i was ready. she flashed in and as i was about to say something, she held up her hand to stop me.

"Thalia, i'm sorry. i shouldnt have snapped like that. i dont want to threaten you, and i shouldnt have." she said

i smiled."i know you didnt mean it like that, and Percy suggested somehting."

she looked intrigued. "oh, what did he say?"

" he suggested that i go back to the hunt, because i really love it there with you guys, but i visit the quest sometimes." i said

Artemis beamed. "that is a great idea, but we have to leave now so lets be off."

i smiled and we left.

Percy's POV

i was happy that Thalia made an agreement with Artemis. i think she would have died if she wasnt in the hunt.

the rest of our summer was spent training back at camp; it was great being able to train again. i had talked ot Chiron about the new situation and he told the Hephastus cabin to collect any extra weapons in one place so that they could send them back to England.

Leo was taking this a little too seriously, in my opinion. he was spending so much time making weapons and armor that he missed at least one meal every day. the quest members would take turns bringing him the meals he missed. today was no different. it was dinner and Leo didn't show up.

"I'm done with this." i said, as everyone was finishing dinner.

"What do you mean?" Annabeth asked

"i mean." i started, "tonight is campfire and Leo is apparently not joining us. well, now he is. excuse me" i said, movine past Annabeth and to bunker 9

"hey, he wants to be doing that, he can just stay there. after all, it's helping the quest isn't it?" she called behind me

"Excuse me?" i said turning around. " Leo doe not need to be the only persn working on this all the tim. he shouldnt be working on it 24/7. he is slowly cutting himself off from humanity and i am not letting him" i said, turnede and kept going.

"Percy you're being unreasonable!" she called, but i kept going

i arrived at bunker 9. Leo had made a handy-dandy lever thingy so that other people could get in, not just him. i pulled it and came in

"Leo. Come on. you're missing dinner and campfire is after." i said walking up so that i was next to him.

"oh,did you bring me food? youre awesome!" he said, not looking up.

i rolled my eyes. "yeah, no. not  this time."

"huh?" he looked up, confused.

i grabbed him by the arm and began dragging him out."youre coming for campfire. you have missed enough time with humans"

"hey! let go! i am working on weapons."

"we have plenty of weapons, Leo!"

"noooooo!!!"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"okay, we're stopping now" i said. i bent down and flung him over my shoulder.

"NOOOOO LET ME GOOO!!!!" he yelled, hitting me in the back as i carried him to the campfire.

we arrived at the campfire, where everyone had already begun signing the campfire songs.

i set Leo down next to Nico. he was still scared of Nico; and i sat on the other side of Leo.

Leo pouted for a few minutes, but finally joined in and roasted some marshmallows.

i smiled. hopefully we had Leo back to normal, or as normal as Leo could be.

Piper's POV

i stared, along with a few other people, as Annabeth and Percy yelled at each other. Percy was apparently going to get Leo, and i agreed with him. he needed to come back to humanity soon

we were gathered around the campfire; this was one of my favorite activities at Camp Half-Blood. it was just so enjoyable, and even Clarisse had fun and sang the dumb songs that Chiron had us sing.

the best campfire that i had been to, though, had to be the one when Chiron was sick. dont get me wrong, it's awful that he was sick, but because he was sick, Percy filled in for him. and he took it very seriously, he belted out a horribly-sung rendition of his own dumb songs. i couldnt help but laugh at the memory.

"what?" Jason asked, next to me.

i stopped chuckling, "oh nothing. i just remembered when Percy led the campfire."

"oh." he said, chuckling himself, "i remember that."

we laughed agin, and i saw movement out of the corner of my eye.i looked and saw Percy carrying Leo over his shoulder. i nudged Jason with my elbow. he looked up and bust out laughing again.

Percy set Leo down and, after a few minutes, got Leo to join in.