chapter#22

Reyna's POV(dedicated to smilelaughshine and summergirl_wonder for suggesting it)

seriously?! how could they not pay attention in one meeting. they didn't hear, "hey there will be more recruits coming tomorrow. don't attack them" i expected more from them. Jason was a leader, after all; and Annabeth had always been a leader, not to mention "the smart one" as all of the greeks called her. they almost blew our cover and now we couldn't train. i was Roman, how could i NOT train?

Percy was almost fuming. i don't think he could believe that they would do that, either. he took us back up to the common room. "girls go with Thalia, and boys come with me." he said heading up the left set of stairs and Thalia on the right. we followed respectfully.

apparently, all of the girls would be sharing one room; it wasn't so bad. the room looked cozy. Thalia sat on her bed and wore a expressionless look onher face, but i knew she was upset; it was really obvious. i sat down next to her, "it will be okay, we can cover it up in no time"

she smiled at me thankfully, and i went to unpack.

later, we all filed into the "great hall" as they called it. and sat down at the gryffindor table. everyone was staring at us. Annabeth, Piper and jason had apologized to all of us, except for Percy. he hadn't showed up yet. jason had talked to him when he went to ht eroom and Percy was showing the new guys the room.

Frank was pretty upset that they had almost blown our cover.(oh i forgot, the new demigods are: frank, Leo, Reyna, Dakota, Hazel, and Octavian.

but we were wondering where Percy was. all of us were talking and we decided that: after dinner, we would all go up to the common room as the guys looked in their room. if he wasn't there, we would spread out through the grounds to look. he was practically our leader, and we all cared if he died or not.

as we were about to leave, McGonagall, their headmistress, stood up and said, "hold on one second." then adressed the students, "i want the new students to introduce themselves. let's start with you." and she pointed to me. it stinks to be the leader sometimes, but i wasn't afraid of these puny wizards.

"my name is reyna; this is Frank, Leo, Dakota, Hazel, and Octavian. excuse us." and i led the demigods into the hallway and to the common room.

percy wasn't in the common room. So we spread out into th egrounds and the forest and in the castle and looked for him. we had been searching for 3 hours when i heard a high-pitched scream. we al ran down to the lake to find Percy, who had apparenlty been in the lake(well i guess that makes sense) and Jason was sitting on the ground trying to catch his breath.

i tried not to laugh, and i succeeded.i knew what had happened: percy came out of the water and Jason was so startled he screamed like a little girl. but i asked anyway, "what is going on here?"

Percy answered. "umm, i was in the lake clearing my thoughts and when i came out, Jason imitated a 3-year-old girl."

everyone laughed. Jason managed to keep his cool.

thalia spoke first, "well, Percy, next time you go an disappear, tell someone where you are going."