chapter#20

Nico's POV

i still can't believe that Hermione and Harry thought that Percy was evil. i'm glad that Ron stood up for him, that meant a lot to him

we had a free day, which we chose to spend training in the forest. we headed out after lunch. we would have gone after breakfast , but let's face it , we slept through breakfast. so, as i was saying...we went to the forest after a visit to Hagrids to get our armor.

we crept into the forest and began to train. it was me against Percy, thalia against Annabeth, and Piper against Jason. we had been fighting for an hour when i stopped everyone. "okay guys, now we need to head out and get healed in time to get to the front field."

"okay" he checked his watch, "oh my gosh you're right"

everyone else didn't listen to me. how rude! Percy looked at them after he picked his stuff up. "aren't you guys coming?"

Annabeth scowled at him, "you're not our boss, Jackson. and we don't have to leave yet."

dang that girl could be snappy at times... percy smiled, ";okay, no problem, me and Nico will get healed and move on to what we are supposed to be doing."

that got Thalia. i guess she realized that Percy would be the one training the longest, and that apparently we had something that we needed to do. everyone else stayed though. the three of us headed back to hagrids' hut and dropped our stuff behind the shed.we headed to the lake and jumped in. Percy came close and first touched Thalia's shoulder, then mine. a cold sensation flooded through my veins and i shivered. my scratches healed and i instantly felt better.

we hurried to the common room and changed our clothes and back out to the grounds. we were waiting for more demigods; they were supposed to be here in a couple minutes. we sat down and waited for them. "to bad they missed the new 'kids(meaning demigods but they didn't want any wizard to eavesdrop on that information' .... i actually am really impressed that no one has figured it out yet. i think Hermione is the closest because she actually suspects something, but also the farthest because she is nowhere near the truth."

they nodded, agreeing with me. then we saw a shadow pass above the grounds. we looked up and saw figures that we knew were pegasi.

then, out of nowhere, the rest of the demigods charged out with their full battle armor on. they were about to attack the new demigods. "NOOOOO!!!"Percy shouted at them.

they attacked anyway. Jason was even summoning lightning. Thalia was stopping the lightning. good thng Thalia had more experience so she could control it even over Jason. he began yelling at her. Piper and Annabeth began to attack them. Piper was using charmspeak to make them almost crash land. Percy ran towards her and grabbed her around the waist and covered her mouth, she defended herself but he was definitely stronger than her. i quickly grabbed Annabeth and pinned her arms to her sides; she stuggled to break free but i managed to hold her.

the wizards were coming outside and a lot had already been out here when the others attacked. they were talking about what was going on and what we were. we were all struggling with our partners as the others landed.

Reyna was the first to land. she marched over and slapped Jason and turned to yell at the girls. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?? WE AREN'T YOUR ENEMIES!!AND NOW YOUR IN TROUBLE WITH OUR DIRECTOR!!" 

'well, good thing she said director and not Chiron our magical centaur director.' i thought. but Annabeth was yelling now

"EXCUSE ME?! YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO YELL AT ME AFTER YOU JUST SHOW UP HERE?! IF YOU HAD TOD US YOU WERE COMING, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!"

Percy was in it now, " BOTH OF YOU STOP!! WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS UPSTAIRS!! AND ANNABETH, WE TOLD ALL THREE OF YOU THAT WE HAD TO GO BECAUSE WE WOULD BE LATE!! AND WE TALKED LAST NIGHT ABOUT IT!!"

he turned and stormed back to the castle, me and Thalia right behind him.