Blood-Red Realisation

Gasping, my train of thought was running at a hundred miles an hour. Was it trying to tell me something? Was it me accepting something I've thought of years ago? Was it simply my nightmare? I need to find out. 

As if on cue, a nurse with her hair smoothly pulled into a bun, and bright red lips walked into my room. She looked not only over-paid, but very slutty with her uniform being about two sizes smalled than needed, and her coconuts on full show near enough. And here's me, in what felt like a white sheet and my hair a cobweb of memories of earlier. 

"Excuse me?" I asked, my throat had seemed to clear up. Blatantly ignoring me, she walked right past me to the chart at the bottom of my bed. I coughed, and said louder. "Excuse me?"

She looked at me through her eyelashes, put on a fake smile and replied in a sickeningly sweet tone. "What, Miss... Meadows." Her blue eyes broad casted annoyance. 

"When can I leave? I have something I need to do." I smiled, exactly how she did. We were annoying each other.

"These god-awful children, they always complain." She tutted, taking a few papers to a desk.  She rolled her eyes, sighed and skimmed one of the papers. "A week tomorrow. Will that be all?" She asked, bored.

"A bit of either sympathy or care would be nice." I snapped, loosing my patience.

"Excuse me?" Her painted lips widened with shock.

"What? not used to having a fifteen year old putting you into line? You're payed to look after me, not to treat me like some kid. You have no idea what I'm going through right now." I hissed the last part, and I couldn't help but remind myself of my own attitude in the woods. Was this becoming part of me?

"I'm sorry? You're going through exorcism, or some kind of retarded phases, according to these papers." She fired back, and my blood boiled. Retarded phases?

Screaming, I threw anything I could at her. "GET OUT! OUT! GET OUT OF MY ROOM RIGHT NOW!" 

Crying, she ran out, shouting a Doctor Ghorl. An evil grimace spread on my lips. She got what she deserves, but what am I becomming? Something unpleasent, evil... but something that isn't walked over like the old Destery Meadows.

I saw a man walk fastly past the windows, and when he came into the room I hid underneath the covers, laughing.

"Miss Destery?-" He started.

"Quit with the 'miss' hoo-ha. I'm not royalty, grampa." I giggled, shuffling.

"I have to ask you to calm down. Nurse Stevenson has complained about your rude behaviour. If you don't buckle up now, we're going to have to put you into the more... secure area of the hospital." Doctor Ghorl warned.

I peeped over the white sheets. I snorted. "You sound like my mother! You mean the place where they buckle me down, and gueard me 24/7?" I giggled, and started into a laughing fit. What was I finding so funny?

"Right. I'm knocking you out." He said, and he injected something into my IV. I felt drousy almost instantly.

"If you think... you can stop this.... boloney from... happening.... you're wrong!" I attempted to say, getting sleeiper and sleepier. The world became a familiar black nothingness.