Chapter 8

"She's alive"

"Yes and your brother dosen't know bout much else so I'm not saying anything to him."

"Fine by me.I still can't believe it.Did you talk to her?"

"She is still out of it,the last thing she remembers is the attack at your house."

"Don't remind me."

"You asked."

"True,so am I going to school tomorrow?"

"Nope.acorrding to your dad you are on vacation for the next week and a half.We already got the work foe you so you won't fall behind.You will only have 3 tests to make up when you get back."

"What about you?"

"I'm in Chicago checking out colleges for a week or so.I also have work to do."

"Fun oh fun."

 I really didn't want to do my school work.I wanted to relax, besides I always do my work.Maybe I won't do it and then the school will think something is wrong with me.Meghan not doing any work,the end of the world is coming.I laughed to myself while Austin was staring at me with pure lust in his eyes.He wanted me,but I would never play easy to get.He is a player so he knows the hard to get game very well.The kitchen was calling for some attention so I walked in and grabbed the whipped cream from the refrigerator.Time for some sweet teasing.

"What are you doing with the whipped cream."

"Eating it."

I made a mustache on his face with the whipped cream.Then I slowly licked it off.Lightly licking his top lip.Then I sprayed his lips,he thought i was going to kiss him...Boy he was wrong.Instead I sucked it off his bottom lip then his top.Someone wanted more,but where would the fun be in that.So I walked into the living room leaving Austin to get rid of the boner he probably had.Laughing all the way to the sofa that waited for me.I didn't lie to him.I was eating it,he just didn't know it was going to be off of him.That boy tasted great and he was probably amazing in bed,but he is only on first base for now.He had dated many girls and he probably knows what he's doing.I on the other hand was a firecracker that you never knew what I would do.Walking into the living room Austin's mouth was wide open.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

"No,why would you say that Austin?"

"Oh,you are good,but I am better."

"What are you talking about?"

"That's it."

He took the whipped cream out of my hands and sprayed it on my boobs.I looked at him and I knew this war was just beginning.He licked it off slowly and sprayed a spot on my neck.

"Oh no you don't"

"Oh but I do"

He began to suck on my neck, trying to object and failing epically.Letting a little moan,his head lifted and laughed.Admiring his work and I was about to admire mine.Grabbing him by the shoulders,I pulled him on to me and I began to suck on his neck.Pulling back ,it looked good for my first hickey.He flipped me over,I giggled slightly and kissed the corner of his mouth.Then I got off and ran up to my room with him not to far behind,but I bet him and was able to lock the door.I knew I would regret doing that later.I walked over to my mirror to see the bright red mark that could be seen off my pale skin.Plan sight,he didn't even have the curtice to hide it.God boys are so inconsiderate.He should have known better then to do that.I never play fair when people have no respect.I sat on my bed thinking of what I could do that he wouldn't expect.He was a player and they always knew what a girls next move would be, but take them out of their confort zone.That was just what I was going to do.The player was going to fall hard for me.

 I hope you like the update.Let me know what you think :) Not sure when I'm updating next due to school.I hate school.Vote/comment :)

                 Love Mandy