Chapter 2

The dedication button won't work but I dedicate this to TanyaDiva.Thank you for making my cover :)

I couldn't belive what I had just read."Do I look good and do i stink?" I nooded and walked over and sniffed him."Smelling good.Are you using the stuff I got you for christmas?" "Yep,you have a good nose.The girls love it." "Well a girl picked it out stupid.Have fun with Maggie.Do me a favor?" "Shot" "Don't lose this one." "You like this one?" "The best one I've seen you with yet." "Good because I really like her." "Take it slow and no slip ups." "Alright.See you later Izzy." He walked out of the room before I could get another word out of my mouth.I got up and walked downstairs and saw he was running back into the house texting and ran straight into the wall missing the stairs.Jeff got up and ran upstairs and came down.He had a bloody nose and would not stay put so I knocked him out.I took his phone out and texted Maggie he would be alittle later he got a bloody nose.Of corse she said it was fine.I dragged him by the arm to the living room and tried to get him to lay on the sofa, but he was to fat for me to lift.I got a tissue and held it while pinching the brige of his nose.About 5 minutes later his nose had stopped bleeding and he woke up from his short nap."What is going on,I thought I left to meet Maggie." "You were til" "Eww did you just get your period?" "I looked at him confused till I realized he was talking about the blood on the tissues and a little on my pants."No dumdass it's from your nose." "Oh,what time is it?Maggie is going to be pissed." "Chill I texted her on your phone she said it was fine.She's to sweet to be mad,Maggie would know something happened." "I guess." "Here's youe wallet and go have fun." "Is anything brused?" I looked his handsome face and saw a small brusie forming on the left side of his nose. The question became do I tell the drama king that.I held out my finger to say one minute and walked to the bathroom and grabbed my mom's cover up.I walked out and he looked at me wide eyed."Not happening." "Either this or the bruise." "Fine,but you tell no about this." Shrugging I put it on him and blended in so no one would ever know he was as dramatic as a teenage girl.

    I finished and signaled him to go.Jeff left with out even thanking me,but being he was late I would have to wait for my thanks from him.I walked back upstair to figure out what to do with Austin's I love you.I should tell him to show it up his ass ,but that sounds to much like my brother.After sitting there looking at it for 5 minutes I decided to ignore it,but then he was calling me again.Hitting the ignore button was so easy.The chat screen came up again,Please talk to me Meg.That was easy to anwser,"No" "Y :(" "because your an asshole." "I like them stubron,their more of a challenge that way." "I'm not dating you every Austin so get a life or go find a whore to fuck." "I want you,I don't want a whore." "No you want my v-card." "No one says that and no I dont." "I'm not falling for this.If you like me so much try to get me.I'll make this a challenge you will not win." "hahahahahah good luvk.I always win." "We shall see.Bye ass." "Bye love see you tomrrow at school." "Go suck a dick." "...."

  I felt like suck a bitch,but it felt......good.There was 5 months till school ended and 3 months till the Masked Ball.My dress and mask would be arriving here in 3 weeks.I always ordered early because I had to send it back to be altered or to have something added.This years dress was going to be better then the other two.I had ordered two dess because my sweet 16 was this year.Even though I had no friends,I stillhad a huge family.The party was a month before the ball and everything had to be perfect and my dad was going to make it that way.A door opened down stairs and to my releif it was my mom.I ran downstairs to her calling me.There was only one reason for it,my dresses were here.

 "Hey mom." "You know what came today." "My dresses." "I hope you like them." "I've never hated them.This store has never let me down." I walked over to the sofa and grabbed the the four boxes and went up to my room to try them on.The dresses were better then I could have imagened.My sweet 16 dress was all white,it was breath taking to look at.I had gotten a blue mask that was amazing as well.The other dress was the opposite of my sweet 16 dress.The masked ball dress was black and white with a black and white mask.I slipped into my sweet 16 dress and mask first.I walked downstairs to see what my mom thought."Oh my god,Meghan it's perfect.Which is this for?" "My sweet 16.I love it and look at the mask." "Honey,it's beautiful.I want to see the other one." "Okay,I can't wait to see the other one on me." I walked up stairs and hung up the first dress and slipped into the other one.Walking downstairs I felt like a princess.MY mom awed and then laced me up,it was perfect.It was better then any dress I have ever seen.No one ever had the same dress and I'm not about to let anyone see any of these dresses.They were my secret,no one saw them,but my mother and I."Mom" "Yea sweetheart." "I want to get another dress for my sweet 16." "Another ball gown?" "No a short party dress." "I have a better idea." "What?" I honestly thought she was going to say no happening,but to my suprise she wanted to get me two more dresses."Your serious?" "Yea,I was thinking about it and I think you should have 3 dresses.One to greet everyone,change for your entrance and then when the dress gets to heavy or hot, you switch into the party dress." "I love the idea." "I think you need more invitations." "Why?" "Because I have a feeling you are going to get some friends soon." "If you want mom order more invitations." "I have no problem with that." "I'm gunna go sketch my dresses." "Hold up,you desgined these?" "Yep and the other two." "You have a talent sweetheart." "I know,but it won't put food on the table mom." "I don't know about that,but okay." I rolled my eyes and walked up to my room.I sat down and took out my pad and sketched the last two dresses and e-mail the company.They loved the dresses and said they would have them ready in a week and half.They always got my stuff done.The company acted like I was a celebrety and it helped that they kept my sketches secret so no one could copy.I found them in 7th grade when my aunt got her wedding dress from them.Maire Couture,the place was located in New York City.Living in Jersey most people went to New York to get there dresses.These looked like couture dresses,but cost a lot less.Sitting there looking at the dresses and masked made everything feel so real.I then heard a scream from downstairs and I ran to see what happend.I walked into the kitchen to see my brother bruised and beaten.Maggie was crying,as well as my mother."What happend Jeff?" I ran over and looked outside to see Austin's friends running at the house.