Chapter 7 part 2

Hey reader's here is part 2 of chapter 7.I lost part of it so I retyped it.I hope you enjoy it :)

Austin's P.O.V

I watched her sleep for an hour.She was so cute and I wanted her to be mine so badly.That kiss was fireworks,it made my world stop.I would do anything to protect her and keep her alive. I heard a noise, gun shot. I grabbed my gun and walk downstairs to see a man.He turned around and I shot him, but not before he got a shot at me.

Next morning- Meghan's P.O.V

I heard a noise, my eyes shot open.The clock said 3 am, it was just a bad dream.I looked next to me to see Austin, wasn't there. I got up and saw a draw open. I walked downstairs and heard a whining noise. I flicked the lights on to see Austin and my dad.They both were bleeding and had a weak pulse.Calling 911 if they had any hope of staying alive.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My friend and my dad got shot.They are bleeding with a weak pulse.Now hurry."

"I'm sending someone to your location."

"Thank you"

All I could do is sit there and watch.

"Austin,Can you here me?"

"Yes."

"Dad,can you here me?"

"Yes."

I was holding both their hands.This can't be happening.A ambulance came and got the both of them along with a cop car. The cops walked in and began looking all over.I didn't need it at all, I wanted to be back in my bed with Austin.

"Did you shoot a gun?"

"No sir. I was sleeping upstairs."

"Well there is a dead man out front."

"That's probably who my dad shot."

"Are those the guns on the floor?"

"I guess.You would have to ask the boys.I really don't know.A lot of things have been going on, this is the safe slash summer house."

"Why were you here?"

"Well I'm staying here due to events at my own house. It's been a long day, can I please go back to sleep after I go visit the boys.?"

"Sure"

I walked outside to see them on stretchers and talking.They didn't look mad at each other which was good.

"Hey guys."

"Hey pumpkin"

"Hey Meghan"

"What the hell to both of you? Why were there guns out?"

"Well sweetie I was pulling up to the house and I saw a guy trying to climb up the vines to your window.So I shot him to keep you safe."

"I heard the shot and grabbed my gun.Ran downstairs to see what happend and I saw a man so I shot."

"Neither of you should have guns.What's going on with the both of you?"

"Both of them have to go to the hospital.A cop will stay with you till they get back to the house tomorrow morning."

"Okay thank you sir."

Both of them were put in the ambulance and be driven away.The house was quiet except for the officer downstairs drinking coffee.They were taking the body off the scene and I sighed in relief.One down who knows how many more to go.My bed didn't feel right without Austin there.He meant more to me then I thought.How did this day come about? I just needed to try and sleep.

The drive home

Austin's P.O.V

Meghan's dad was still at the hospital.He was going to be there for the next week.Her fatherand brother were together atleast they had each other.Jeff seemed to be doing much better and they were going torelease him tomorrow.I can't believe this was happening.Everyone is in danger andit was a problem.Her dad told me it would be fine and to watch his little girl for him.I was going to do that for him.He gave me the greatest thing in the world.I told him the I was in love with his daughter.He laughed at first,but then saw I wasserious.He told me I had his okay to date her and I was greatful for that more then he knew.I arrived at the house around 10 am.She was probably sleeping.The cop opened the door for me.

"What's the damage boy?"

"Nothing really. Justa couple of stiches."

"Your lucky."

"Yes I am.How is she?"

"Out cold."

"Good,she needs her sleep.Meghan had a long day yesturday.Thank you for watching her."

"No problem, have a good day."

"You too."

He walked out,shuting the door behing him.I put the alarm on so that I could go to bed.Upstairs layMeghan fast asleep.She looked so peaceful and relaxed.She was always stressed out when I saw her,she was never completely at ease.School always stressedher out.Friends were history to her.Always alone,Meghan need someone and I was that someone.I claimed into bed,she cuddled right into me.Shebreathed in and I smile came to her face.It was prefect,now all I needed was her to be my girlfriend.

Meghan P.O.V

I woke up and saw it was 1 o'clock,the sun was still out.I sat up to see Austin next to me.

"Good morning."

"Afternoonsir.When did you get home?"

"10 o'clock.You were cute when you were sleeping."

"Thanks,how's my dad?"

"He's going to be there for a week and you brother is being released later today."

"That's good.Did you talk to him?"

"Yea we are on better terms,but he's still mad at me."

"That's Jeff for you.He will never grow up."

"He will,but not till he finds the right girl."

"How did he react to..."

"She's alive some how."

Hey readers :) COmment and vote.Let me know what you think.

     Mandy :)