chapter 5

We ran to the Jeep without looking back.Once safely inside I called 911 and they said they were on his way.I knew my brother was going to be mad. He loved her more then anything and now you she might be gone forever.Jeff was never going to let me live it down.I could see Austin staring at me like I had never seen him look at a girl before.I knew he mean't it when he said he loved me, but did I feel the same way. No, I could never be in love with him. It would be live Romeo and Juliet all over again.Austin started the car and we left the scene.We were driving like we had nothing to hid,which we didn't.He drove threw the neighborhood and out of town.

"Call your mom."

"And tell her what?"

"Tell her you are staying with me in a hotel and for her to do the same.Tell her to use her maiden name.Tell her to keep her phone on her and you will call her when you can."

"Fine,but then you better tell me what is going on."

"Fine."

I called her and told her what he told me.She seemed fine with it which was odd for my mother.

"Yea mom call me when you get there so I know your safe."

"Okay sweety,don't do anything stupid."

"Mom,good bye, I love you."

"I love you too."

I got off the phone and crawled into the back seat for a nap to find my suit case and one i hadn't seen.

"What is going on?"

"I knew this was going to happen. I should have done this sooner."

"Done what? What am I missing."

"Your dad called me two weeks ago because your brother called him about a note that was left in his locker. His girlfriend was part of a gang and I had to swear not to tell him after I found out. When I tried to tell you brother he wasn't buying it. So I told your mom and she packed a suit case for you and is trusting me with you.She packed one for your brother and herself in another Jeep.She packed your dress for the ball being she didn't know when this would end.The gang is now after your family and your dad has already gone to the police."

"No one thought to inform me of any of this?"

"Not really. Oh and your sweet 16 date has been changed FYI."

"What but I booked..."

"No your mom moved it to a month later when she found out."

"Oh great."

"Well any other questions?"

"Yea, here's one....WHERE ARE WE GOING?????"

Sry its taken so long to update.Where do you think they are going? Sry its short I will update soon :) comment and Vote plzzzz.I alaways am looking for ways to improve my writing.