three

"He's so perfect," Harry says, sighing dreamily and resting his hand on his chin. His thoughts are currently flooded with Louis. The alphas were momentarily at a Starbucks, catching up with each other.

Liam smirks over at Zayn. "I told you he'd be smitten with him." Zayn chuckles and squeezes Liam's knee.

"Seriously, how are you guys not smitten with him?" Harry asks curiously. It made him a little angry and jealous that Zayn and Liam have had sex with Louis. Actually, a lot angry and very jealous. But, he would mask his emotions no matter what.

Zayn and Liam shrug. "We just get along better as friends," Zayn says. "Also, he's not looking for an alpha."

Harry's eyes widen, looking at Zayn shockingly. "He's not?"

Zayn and Liam both shake heads.

"B-But he took my number? He even texted me," Harry tells them, looking confused.

Liam sighs. "He doesn't really trust alphas, Haz."

Harry frowns. "But his job is to have sex with alphas..."

"Emotionally," Zayn fills in. "He doesn't emotionally trust alphas. Liam and I are lucky he even considers us friends."

Liam frowns at the curly haired alpha. "Harry, I know you like him. But just... don't expect anything."

The rest of the time Harry kept his mind focused on the precious omega. He can't believe Louis is hesitant to trust alphas. Whoever made him like that, Harry has an instinct to kill them for even making the omega uncomfortable.

-

It was dark outside by the time the alphas decided to go home. Harry drove himself to the coffee shop, so he waved goodbye to his friends before getting in his car.

Before he could even start the car, his phone started ringing. Harry was shocked to see Louis was calling. They did text a bit, but Louis couldn't talk much since he was busy.

Harry waited for a few moments before answering, not wanting to sound desperate. "Hello?" Harry says, trying to not sound too excited.

"Um, hi," Louis says quietly. "It's Louis."

Harry hums, smiling a little. "I noticed the contact name." Harry's smile disappears when he hears a sniffle. "What's wrong?" It could be allergies, but better be safe than sorry.

Louis whimpers. "Can you come pick me up?"

Harry's eyes widen. "Where? What's wrong?"

Harry immediately starts his car and puts the phone on speaker. "I-I'll text you an address," Louis chokes out.

"But what's wrong?" Harry asks again.

Harry thinks he hears Louis cry a little. "Just please hurry."

-

Harry pulled over by a local bus stop, where Louis was seated, clinging his arms around his waist. Harry noticed Louis had some grocery bags seated next to him. Harry gets out of the car, rushing to the omega. "Lou," he calls out.

Louis' head snaps up, looking relieved when Harry appears. Louis rushes into a hug with Harry, almost tackling the older man. "Harry!" He cries.

Harry wraps his arms around the boy, comforting him. It wasn't until Harry looked at the surroundings he decided to break the hug. Harry looks at Louis with wide eyes. "What are you doing on this side of town?"

Louis sniffles again, looking down. "I needed groceries and they're n-not expensive."

Trying to guess what happened, Harry guessed, "did you miss the bus?" He knows Louis doesn't own a car.

Louis nods. "A-And I was gonna call a cab, b-but—" the omega lets a few tears fall, shaking his head.

Harry gasps and cups the younger man's cheeks. "Sweets, what happened?" Harry asks, but more sternly.

"Th-This guy took my wallet," Louis croaks. "He said he had a gun, b-but his hand was in his pocket I didn't—"

Harry could tell the omega was about to start having some sort of anxiety attack, so he tried to calm him down quickly. "Shhh. Go in my car and cancel your credit cards. I'll take the groceries in and I'll take you home."

Not wanting to argue, Louis just nodded and hurried over to Harry's car. It was still running so Louis was relieved to be in the safe warmth.

Harry grabbed the grocery bags, but noticed one in particular. It was a black bag, and Harry could clearly see what was inside without even trying.

Inside were dildos, vibrators and some panties. Harry groaned and had to think of something completely gross to prevent his dick from getting hard at the thought of the omega using the sinful objects.

Harry glances back up at Louis, seeing the omega shut his phone off. It relieves the alpha that Louis no longer had to have the possibility of identity theft with his credit cards.

Harry notices Louis still looks shaken up by the time he gets back in the car. "Hey, um, you're okay. I won't let anyone do anything to you."

Louis nods, then finally says, "m-my flat is in a bad area and it's late." Harry pauses, taking what Louis said into deep thought. "Actually, forget I said anything," Louis insists and shakes his head. "'M fine. You can just walk me—"

"I'll drop you off in the morning," Harry decides.

Louis' eyes widen. "No, it's fine—"

"Love, I insist," Harry says. "It's no trouble at all."

Louis then relaxes, being too tired to even protest. And for some reason, he felt safe with the alpha.

this is so short srry :(