two

The two had successfully moved theirselves to the hallway before fucking on the bathroom floor. They were currently on their way to the bedroom, making out and grinding in the process.

Assuming it was Harry's bedroom by the way the alpha was making his way to an isolated door, Louis swung it open behind him.

Harry looked up, seeing the reflection of Louis' bum covered with panties in the mirror. Harry growls, giving Louis a hickey and grunting, "Fuck."

Louis stripped Harry's already unbuttoned shirt from him, throwing it onto the floor. Quickly, Harry unbuttons his jeans before taking them off.

Harry pushes Louis onto the bed, rubbing his fingers over Louis' hole. Louis whimpers and begins to touch his own cock. The smaller boy gasps when Harry flips him over and licks over his rim.

The alpha hums and continues rimming the boy while fingering him. "Taste so good."

Louis tangles his fingers through Harry's hair, bringing his tongue closer and moaning. "Only for you," he musters to get out through his moans.

Normally, Louis didn't say things like that to alphas. Those statements usually lead them on, but there was something different about Harry.

"Ugh— um, condom," Harry struggles to say. The alpha's mind is fogged over the need to knot the boy.

Louis sits up a little, looking around the room in confusion. "Where?"

"Top drawer to your left," Harry answers and begins stroking his cock.

Louis leans over and grabs the box of condoms, taking one out. Louis rips the packaging before putting the condom on for Harry. Once Louis is finished, Harry pushes the boy down once again before aligning himself with Louis' entrance.

"Mine," Harry growls while snapping his hips up to Louis' bum.

Louis gasps and shudders as the older man's thick cock hit his prostate. "Y-Yours."

Harry begins to grip Louis' hips so hard bruises will probably be left. Although he was being rough in that sense, he was still mindful to be gentle with his thrusts. The alpha didn't want to send Louis over the edge.

That was until the beautiful omega began to beg, "fuck me harder, daddy."

Harry's eyes darkened at the request. Soon, his thrusts begin to pick up and become rapid. Louis' angelic whines and moans of pleasure fill the room.

Harry loves how responsive the omega is. "So tight for me," Harry grunts.

Louis scratches at Harry's back, bringing him closer. Louis throws his head back and his jaw goes slack when Harry's thrusts become more sloppy and rough. Louis groans once Harry pulls at his hair, growling again, "mine."

The endless amount of pleasure lasts for an hour before Harry's knotting the omega. The two were now in doggy style, so Harry carefully laid down with Louis, spooning the boy.

After catching his breath and his mind is clear, Harry gulps and says, "um, you're okay right? I can get you a water if you want."

"That'd be nice," Louis says with a smile. "That was fantastic, by the way."

Harry blushes, and he's grateful Louis has his back to him so he can't see. "Thanks, you were amazing."

It wasn't awkward while they waited for the knot to swell down. Louis asked questions about Harry's tattoos. The majority of them were meaningless.

Harry pulls out once him and Louis aren't locked together before throwing the condom out.

Harry exits the bedroom, headed to the kitchen. He grabs a cold bottled water from the refrigerator for Louis before returning to the room.

Louis is already slightly dressed. Still remaining shirtless, but the omega has adidas shorts on now. "Thank you," Louis chirps and takes the water. "Why didn't you get one for yourself?"

Harry shrugs. "'M fine. Why'd you change?"

Louis pauses before smirking. "I have more surprises for you."

Harry was confused until it dawned on him. Panties. It takes everything in him to not start getting hard. Before Harry can give a reaction, Louis giggles. "You're funny," he says.

Harry sits down on the bed next to him. "Funny?" The alpha repeats, lost.

"Yes." Louis nods with a smile. "You're very caring and kind of dorky. It's like you're really nervous when talking to me. It's sweet."

Harry blushes. "Um, sorry? I'm— uh, usually not like this. I've just never been around such a perfect omega before—"

"Perfect?" Louis interrupts, frowning and looking at him.

"God, yes," Harry moans. "You're beautiful and you smell so nice."

Louis raises his eyebrows as Harry pulls him onto his lap. The alpha takes a long sniff on Louis' neck. "Fuck, 've always wanted a mate like you." Louis' eyes widen until he can feel Harry's hard on.

The omega smirks and begins grinding down on Harry's crotch. Unlike his other costumers, Louis can expect a nice three days with Harry.

-

Harry's rut lasted three days, like expected. Although Louis loved the time he spent at Harry's, he needed to get out of there. The morning after was very awkward for him.

Louis didn't even waste time to shower. He'd do that at his own flat. Louis grabbed his clothes, stuffing them in his overnight bag. He also grabbed his toothbrush and contemplated leaving a note.

"Louis?" The alpha says, startling the omega.

Dammit, Louis thinks. "Um, hi?"

Louis absolutely dreaded this. Some alphas got angry he was leaving and he'd have to use self defense. Others cried, asking why Louis was leaving.

"Do you need a lift home?" Harry asks.

Louis shakes his head. "Thanks for wondering, though."

Harry takes in a deep breath before asking, "I know this is bold, but can I have your number?"

Louis blushes, looking stunned. "Um— I can't. It's company policy." That wasn't even a lie.

"Then take mine," Harry rushes out and scribbles his number onto a notepad.

Louis hesitates before grabbing the paper, offering Harry a small smile. "Okay." Louis pauses before saying again, "I'm sorry if I seem uncomfortable. You're so polite, really. What alphas should be like. But the alphas I've talked to are very aggressive and... scary?" Louis shrugs. "I just have trust issues."

"Completely understandable," Harry responds. "A chance is all I'm asking for."

Not seeing the problem with it, Louis smiles. "Alright," he says quietly.

Harry was really everything Louis imagined in a perfect alpha.

-

Once Louis arrived to his flat, his mood was drained. His landlord kept pestering him about paying this months rent.

Louis didn't make a lot of money with the hotline. It was just the only job he could see himself getting. His flat was rundown and a piece of shit, but he had to live somewhere affordable.

Louis trudged his feet to the bathroom, frowning when he looked at the mirror. He saw a bunch of hickeys, all left from Harry. Even though he liked the alpha a little, he felt dirty.

He wasn't a perfect omega at all.