Chapter 1

~~Y/N pov~~

I was waiting for my brother at cafe shop. He told he want to introduce me to his friend and now, it's been a half minutes to waiting for his presence. Well, I'm not surprised by it since he used to be late at meeting like this.

I sighed while stirring the coffee while staring at the café door entrance, impatiently wait for them. "what took them so long?" I complaining while shaking my head, take a sip of my coffee.

Just as I took a sip of my coffee, I saw my brother and his friends has arrive. "finally..." I scoffed, standing up.

"Hello my lil sis~" Taehyung smiled, acted like nothing happen.

"don't 'hello' me, Tae oppa. You keep being late whenever we have meeting with me so I suggest you to change that manner cause it already annoy me." I complaining, frowning at him while crossed my arms.

"come on. It's not like you don't know me~" he said, keep on showing his boxy smile.

I'm not replying him anything but rolled my eyes, accidentally landed my eyes on Taehyung's friend. He looks so cute as he show me his eye smile once I land my eyes on him. The tender skin he has on his arms since he wearing a t-shirt and the biceps which caught my attention.

"Oh, I want to introduce you. This is Jimin, my best friend and Jimin, this is Y/N, my little sis" Taehyung introduce me with that cute guy named Jimin.

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin~" Jimin pulled out his hand to handshake with m, showing his friendly smile.

"I'm Kim Y/N" I nicely introduce myself to him with a smile as I accept his hand to handshake with me.

"Let's take a seat~" I said as I take a sit on my seat, Taehyung next to me and Jimin across me.

Once we take our seat, we start to have a conversation together as Jimin and I trying to get to know each other. While I having conversation with my brother, I feel a pair of eyes were stuck on me. So I decide to move my head to see Jimin was staring at me, literally focusing my face.

"Urrgh... why are you staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?" I questioned myself, start to look at my face on makeup mirror but there's nothing on my face.

"Yeah cause you're too beautiful" and then he flirting me with that charming smile.

I shyly chuckle, feeing my cheek turning red and became hotter at the same time. I just look down to avoiding his seduce gaze.

"Aww~ my lil sis is blushing~" Taehyung teasing me with a smirk on his face.

I glared at Taehyung, punch his arms. "Shut up oppa" after I said that, Jimin and Taehyung just laugh together at me.

••3 months later••

I getting closer, closer and closer with Jimin as we become a close friends. He is really sweet and kind hearted but somehow, he could be so flirty with me which I found myself a weak spot because of that.

And three months passed, I could feel our feeling toward each other became strong.

We were at the park, sitting on the bench with Jimin while enjoying the beautiful sunset scenery.

"Y/N..." he called out my name.

"hmmm...?" I replied him by humming as I tilt my head to the aide to look at him.

"I've got something to tell you" Jimin said with a smile.

"Oh, what is it?" I said, smiling at him back but he didn't answer me anything but take a big Teddy bear that sitting beside him. I was shock at first because I didn't notice the big Teddy bear was sitting there but afterwards, my smile growing bigger when I realized how cute this teddy bear is. Just as cute as him.

"how cute!!" I happily chuckle as I admiring the text bear after he hand it to me. "oh, what did you want to tell me by the way?" I ask.

"Well..." he gently hold both of my hands in his, staring deeply into my eyes when I feel the different and unfamiliar atmosphere surrounded us. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Jimin directly ask, confessed at me and my eyes became wide at the same time.

My heart began to speeding up as he just showing his charming smile to me.

I start to questioned myself. Do I love him? And then my memory together with him began to recalling in my head. It was so beautiful, wonderful and meaningful as my heart answered me a yes. Yes that I do love him.

"yes! Of course!" I finally answering him, happily giggle that I already have my own boyfriend.

Jimin's smile even more wider that made him immediately hug. "Thank you very much!!" Jimin happily said, giving a hundred peck on my cheeks.

"You are welcome" I shyly answer him back.

••At Jimin's house••

~~Jimin's pov~~

Taehyung was hang out with me at my house and now we were playing game together but my mind couldn't focus on the game but about to admit I've dated his sister.

I was hesitate to tell him since I know Taehyung love his sister so much so he might doubting me dating his sister.

"Tae, I have something to tell to you" I said, pausing the game. Gosh, I couldn't tell how nervous I am, knowing he will have his condition of me dating his sister.

"You just paused the game!" he whines.

"come on. Listen to me, please?" I said.

"What?" Taehyung simply ask to me.

"Well, I just confessed to your lil sis and she agree to date me. I can't keep my feeling toward her. I really really love her" I directly said to Taehyung as he became speechless, looking at me with those frowns.

"W-why?" I worriedly ask him when he react me that way.

"I can't believe this... You're my best friend and she's my sister... I close to the both of you but if something happened to your relationship, I might choose to be in my sister's side so if you ever hurt her heart or cheating on her, I won't hesitate to break every part of your body so you can't walk again." he firmly warned me while look at me with those cold gaze, crossing his arms.

And I'm not even offend by his answer like that and agree his warn for me as long as I could date Y/N. "Yes, I'm promise" I replied him with a smile as he just replied me back with his boxy smile.

Finally, Y/N is mine.

••2 years later••

I drive to the night club for stress relief with rage filling inside me. I was get scold by my boss today just because I running late for work. I couldn't accept the fact that he almost fired me today.

I go to the club to calming myself down, drinking all the alcohol drink, slowly getting drunk right now as I start to not feeling myself and began to using my skill at the dance floornk until it's getting late night so, I decided to go home.

~~Y/N pov~~

I was laying down on the bed with Y/D/N (Your daughter name) next to me. It's already 1 am and Jimin still not here. The worries began to consume its me as I keep moving my head up to the clock, seeing the time running. This is the first time Jimin being late after 1 year of our marriage.

I've tried to call Jimin for many time but he's not answering it.

But suddenly, I was startled by a sound from banging door at downstairs. Luckily that Y/D/N not waking up so I decide to running downstairs and went to living room.

To see Jimin was drunk, slump his body on the couch.

Chapter 1 end
To be continued.