42

Alicia P.O.V.

I wake up surrounded by teddy bears. 42 to be exact. Devante is laying on the extra bed in the room fast asleep. I take in my surroundings, small flat screen tv plastered to the wall, long fluorescent light in the ceiling, and buttons on the side of my bed. Okay I'm definitely in a hospital, but why? I try to remember what happened but only gaining a headache I stop. What if I had the twins but I just can't remember. That would explain the small scar on my stomach and why my stomach isn't as big as it used to be. My eyes start to water in realization that I missed the beautiful moment of seeing my kids birth. I angrily ripped of the many tubes that are hooked up to me and make it halfway down the hall before I feel two strong arms wrap around me. "LET ME GO NOW!" I shout as I am struggling to get free.

"Calm down first baby girl"

That deep husky voice. It couldn't be though. I stop wiggling around and he let me turn around. But I don't at first, I'm scared of what he will say or even look like now. I turn around slowly and take his appearance in for the first time since I woke up. His eyes have bags under them, his once braided air is now hanging long and raggedy, and he is now growing a beard. He looks as if he wants to say something but doesn't. We stare at each other for what seems like forever before I finally speak. "What happened Devante?" He sighs as he always did when he was irritated.

"After our argument you were driving somewhere to get away from me. It was my fault I shouldn't had let you leave. I should had convinced you to stay but I didn't. You got in a accident and the person that hit you just left. They didn't even call the police." he said getting angry. I rub his shoulder to calm him and he smiles in response."Sorry babygirl, one of the neighbors heard the commotion and called the cops. After a few days the doctors found out you weren't responding to your treatment and suggested that I make the choice to induce birth, I agreed hesitantly and long story short I've been waiting for you to wake up along with Heather and Trey."

"Wait but why are there 42 teddy bears in here though?" I asked curiosity taking over.He chuckled before replying.

"I didn't think you'd actually count them all but there is one for everyday you weren't responding. It was actually Heather's idea she thought you'd like it."

"I love it." I said before a nurse walked by and noticed me.

"Miss. Fox it's nice to see you up and running around." she stated before putting the tubes back in my arms and calling a doctor. Great here we go with all the questions.

Heather P.O.V.

🎵Word on the street I'm a suspect

Hangin' with the killers in the projects

Potato on the barrel keep quiet (shh)

Catch a nigga slippin' from behind🎵

"Trey" I whined.

"Yeah babe" he mumbled about to fall back asleep.

"babe your phone is ringing" I said turning around and pecking him on his lips. Trey and I have actually been doing good for our relationship. We've even been talking about having a baby together.

"Mmhmm" he replied kissing along my neck.

"Tremaine" I half moaned.

"Fine ma but we aren't finished with that yet." he smirked. He tapped the answer button on his phone along with the speakerphone. "Yeah D"

"Man you aren't going to believe this but guess who woke up?" Vante said sounding happy. I couldn't help but scream,

"Damn ma chill it's too early for that shit" Trey said looking tired.

"I'm sorry daddy" I replied kissing behind his ear right on his soft spot earning a muffled moan.

"Damn was that Heather ass" Vante asked.

"Hell yeah be there in 5 though." Trey replied hanging up. By the time he had got off the phone I was already dressed and ready to go.

"Trey hurry up we don't have all day." I said adding the finishing touches to my hair.

"Chill babe I just have to find my bulls snapback and I'll be ready." Smh this boy.

"Trey we are going to the hospital you do not need a hat."

"I could say the same thing about the iPad you have in your purse right now." he said chuckling.

I playfully hit his shoulder and pulled him to the front door. Time to go see my best friend.

_______________________________________________________

I'm back.

I hate* my new house.

My internet signal sucks here.

Anyways

I HAD to add Alicia back I was starting to miss her. /.\

Aww Heather and Trey are so* cute. Lmao and I'm still single 😂

Comment Fan Vote

******AUTHOR COMMENT*****

I JUST WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND VOTING ON MY BOOK. I CANT STOP SMILING AT THE 90+ VOTES ON MY LAST CHAPTER Y'ALL ARE TRULY AMAZING AND I'M SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH AMAZING READERS.

>>>>>>>>>>>GOAL 65+ Votes 3 COMMENTS