Anniversary time

Heather P.O.V.

"babe get up we're here." Trey's voice awoke me along with him shaking me gently. I nudged his hand away and turned over onto the other side of the seat trying to get a few more minutes of sleep. "babe forreal get up unless you want me to go get some water and pour on you." I groaned and slowly began to get up. Trey grabbed our carry-ons. He guided me off the plane as we proceeded to go get our suitcases. We only planned on staying in Florida for the weekend, but with as much stuff as Trey made me pack you'd think we were staying at least a month. He called a taxi and told him to go to 1901 Collins Avenue. We paid and tipped the driver handing him two one hundred dollar bills, which the driver greatly appreciated, before grabbing my hand and helping me out. A bellhop came out grabbing the bags from the car and guided us to the lobby.

"hello welcome to the shore club, how can I help you today?" the receptionist said eyeing Trey like he was a piece of meat.

"yeah I made a reservation for my girlfriend and I for this weekend." I looked at Trey who was behind me now holding my waist smiling.

"What name did you put it under?" she said rolling her eyes at Trey's remark.

"Tremqine Aldon Neverson"

"alright that will be $30,000 and here are the penthouse keys." she said as she handed Trey back his black card and a hotel card with her number on the back. Trey crumbled up the card and threw it in the trash can next to the desk. The girl mean mugged me as I smirked. Try grabbed the bags from the bellhop and handed him a hundred and we headed to the elevator.

He opened the door for me as he followed me inside with the bags. I stood in shock as I took in the beauty of the penthouse. Everything was white except for the floor which was a light brown.

"You like it?" Trey whispered in my ear.

" I love it and you" I said turning around kissing him passionately.

He smiled then left to take our bags to our room. While he did that I decided to start exploring the penthouse, which was still white in every room and had a very formal look to it.

"What are you doing?" Trey said sneaking up behind me.

"Oh my gosh Trey don't do that shit." I said as I playfully hit him in the chest.

"sorry babygirl I just came to let you know that I'm about to go rent a car for the weekend." he said as he kissed my forehead and left out the door. I hurried into our room once he left and started unpacking my clothes, making sure to hide the lingerie I bought from Victoria's Secret a few days before we left. After I finished I started on Trey's clothes. Halfway through I found a bag with condoms and a pregnancy test. Trey and I have already talked about having kids so why does he have condoms? you know what I'm not gonna trip because tomorrow is our one year anniversary and I don't wanna be upset a day before.

"hey babe I'm back" Trey yelled from the living room. I threw the objects in the nightstand next to the bed as Trey came in the room. "You know you didn't have to start unpacking I would've did it later." he said helping unpack his stuff.

"yeah but I wanted to get a head start on everything." I replied laughing. After we finished we went swimming and came back to order food from room service.

"babe?"

"yeah" Trey replied stroking my hair as we watched sports center. I really didn't want to watch it but I sat there so I could wait on the food to arrive.

"what are you afraid of?" he paused think for a minute before looking down at me with a serious face.

"losing you" he replied. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"you don't have to worry about that because I'm not going anywhere" just as trey was about to reply the hamburgers we ordered came and Trey handed the man another hundred. Trey handed me my food as we sat on the couch and ate. After we ate Trey insisted on taking me somewhere, which I later found out was Universal Studios. We had an amazing time and I got to drag Trey on every ride.

"I had fun today babe" I said as we laid in bed together"

"so did I." he said looking down at me

"even when you threw up from me forcing to go on the rides with me?" I asked laughing a little

"I told you I wasn't feeling good" he replied laughing

"goodnight Tremaine" I said kissing his cheek

"goodnight baby girl"

_______________________________________________________

Okay so this was just the first day of their anniversary. The second day will be up Sunday around noon because I have a state test for writing coming up .-.

- I personally think Heather and Tremaine are the cutest thing ever

-A day before there anniversary

-the hotel receptionist 😂💧💦

-trey be ballin 💰

-I read y'all's comments on the baby for heather 😂😂😋 why'd y'all want a baby girl so bad?