Chapter XII- bad things happen to good people

Devante P.O.V. 

Shit I was on cloud 9 right now. I had just finished my fifth blunt and was currently rolling another one when my home phone rang. I hit answer and grabbed my cup of lean I had sitting on the table. "my nigga where the fuck you at dog!" Tremaine whispered.

I chuckled "D'F you whispering fo acting like you stealing some shit"

"Nigga we supposed to be doing a raid right now and yo ass talking bout why I'm whispering for yo ass better hurry up you know boss ain't been in a good mood" he sighed.

"aight I be there in 5" I sighed and ran my hand over my face. To be honest I ain't been giving a shit lately it has been a whole week and Alicia hasn't called us yet. So lately I just deal and come chill at home. Trey and Heather come by to check in me but honestly they don't know what I'm going through. I grabbed my keys to the Audi and drove to the raid we was supposed to be at.

"nigga its about time you was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago" Mario said.

I just nodded as they went over the plan with me. Since it was a small gang we would all be going inside and I would go through the side entrance. Trey takes the front & Mario and Scooby take the back since they the youngest. I nodded and grabbed my gear and gun as I waited at my spot. They kept talking on the walkie-talkie's but I just ignored them until I heard the word "go" by Trey. I broke the door down and shot everything in sight. I walked down the hall like the police checking every room making sure there were no survivors. I was checking the last room when I heard gunshots behind me. I immediately went behind the table in the room and shot at the person occasionally coming up to aim. I started to feel weak and looked down to see blood slowly flowing out of my stomach & shoulder shit! Just my luck I kept trying to see who it was who had shot me but they were in all black even their face. I heard chuckling and footsteps come near. My vision became blurry as they picked me up and threw me over their shoulder. I tried reaching to get my gun but realized they had took it out it in the room and I guess left it there. Shit I knew I shouldn't have came to this raid.

Tremaine P.O.V 

I had made it to their bosses office only to find he wasn't there. Shit boss isn't gonna be happy about this. I ran outside to the car where Scooby & Mario were waiting already. Where the fuck is Devante? I know he has been going through a lot with Alicia being gone but shit why come to the raid if you ain't ready? I sighed and ran back inside looking for D-boy. After looking around for the 10th time I gave up. Maybe he called someone to come get him during the raid. I hopped in the car while Scooby & Mario gave me a where-the-hell-he-at look. I shrugged and decided to call him.

.... 

.... 

.... 

It rang three times before someone answered.  

"Yo D-BOY where you at?" I asked

" We have him" said a man with a deep voice and hung up. I sighed why can't shit ever go right. We got to the trap and I hurriedly drove home after talking to the boss. He was beyond pissed. One because Devante was one of our best men. Two because he says we "waste bullets & time" when we raid and the guy we looking for ain't there. He dismissed me after telling me we need to figure out where he is and I drove home.

Heather's P.O.V.  

Tremaine had just arrived home and looked stressed as fuck. I was planning on talking to him about our relationship today ,but I guess I'll wait to a time he's more relaxed. He shot me a quick smile as I returned it. I know the perfect thing to do to get him relaxed. I made reservations at a place called The Royal Tiger and went upstairs to see him sleep. I really don't want to wake him up but he does need to relax more. I climbed on top of him straddling him in his sleep and began kissing him on his neck up to his lips. I felt his hands wrap around my waist as he smiled into the kiss. I finally pulled back biting on his lip in the process. He smiled and looked at me as I blushed. "babe get dressed I'm gonna take you somewhere" I said kissing his soft lips again. He smirked again but got up and started getting dressed. I waited until he went downstairs before I went into the bathroom and got ready. I had on a tight black cocktail dress that stopped midthigh with some silver open-toed heels. I put on my silver jewelry and grabbed my clutch. I went downstairs and Trey just stared at me licking his lips. I grabbed his hand and dragged him behind me out the door to my white Camero. I started driving as Trey just looked out the window. I grabbed his free hand and he looked at me smiling. " I don't like it when your stressed out like this Trey" I said as I kissed him softly. He nodded and looked back out the window. After driving 2 hours we finally made it and & Trey had a grin from ear to ear. I led him inside as we got our table.

"You know I was gonna take you here next week I had made the reservations and everything." he said smirking.

I chuckled. "well you still can I just will know what I want next time." I said smiling. He chuckled.

"naw I probably will never bring you to the same place twice" he replied winking at me as I blushed. We continued talking and laughing at each other for at least ten minutes before I asked him the question that had been in my mind since he got home.

"Tremaine?" He looked up.

"hmm?"

"What's wrong?" I said in a concerned voice.

He sighed and ran a hand over his head. " a lot"

I grabbed his free hand and he looked up. "Trey you don't have to tell me what's wrong just know that I'm here if you need anyone to talk to" I said looking him in his eyes. He leaned over and kissed my lips gently.

" I know babygirl so does this mean we are back together?" he asked as a smile appeared on his face as I nodded. He picked me up and started spinning me around.

"Tremaine put me down before I get sick." I exclaimed. He put me down gently as he leaned in for another kiss.

" I love you Heather"

" I love you too Tremaine" We drove home in laughter as we talked about all the dumb things we had did. "At least I didn't climb over my neighbors fence and try to kidnap their German shepherd." I laughed.

"hey I told my mom I wanted a pet and she said go get one where else would I have gotten one?" He chuckled. He opened the car door and I got on his back.

"Trey you were a crazy little child" I said.

"Aren't we all?" He replied. He unlocked the front door and I walked inside. Tears filled my eyes from what I was seeing. Someone had broke in our house and destroyed everything in sight. From pictures of us together to cutting our furniture. Everything was ruined. "Stay right here" Tremaine instructed as he took his gun out of his waistband and headed up the stairs. I heard a gunshot and Trey shout something before he came  back with. two cards in his hand.

"Do you know someone named Christopher Neverson and Keivon (said as Kay-Von) Collins?" Trey asked frustrated.

Fuck why can't anything ever go right in my life? I nodded my head slowly as I prepared to tell Tremaine the last thing I thought I'd never had to tell him.

________________________________________

Awesome SNAP!!!!

I've been gone for too long, please don't kill me /.\

but I updated so yeah \(^.^)/

y'all should love me since I still don't have internet -.-t but my mom has to get us a computer or me a new phone during the following weeks so I ain't even mad tho /.^

ANYWAYS…

-So do y'all think Heather is the good girl y'all come to know?

-More importantly who do y'all think Keivon Collins is?

COMMENT FAN VOTE

QOTD/DOTD: (question/debate of the day) What's something your ex- boyfriend/girlfriend did that you could never forget?

BTW LOOK AT MY PROFILE TO SEE DAYS I MIGHT UPDATE ( I'M ALSO THINKING ABOUT PUTTING THIS ON HOLD DURING NOVEMBER TO START ON THE FIRST CHAPTER OF TRUSTING THE TRAITOR)