Unexpected Turns

Alicia P.O.V.

"I still care about you." the words kept replaying in my head as I drove away heading to Jay's house. (Jay was one one the guys hired to kidnap Alicia and Heather.) I already know what y'all are thinking what are Jay and I doing even talking to each other. Well he's not such a bad guy and we became closer ever since I got kidnapped. He's like a brother to me. I stopped at the stop sign right before I turn on the street where Jay lives at. I proceeded to go before a car hit me head on. The air bags released as the windshield shattered. I heard the car drive off with a woman's laugh following before the darkness engulfed me.

Heather P.O.V.

Tremaine walked with me to the hallway where the nursery was. Devante had just told us about the twins and Trey was being more emotional then I was. Devante was now crying talking about how much he missed Alicia. After talking until almost seven Trey decided it was time to go home. We were on our way home and Trey decided we should eat at McDonald's. We had just ordered as we sat at a table in awkward silence. I pulled my phone out and starting scrolling through my instagram. As I had just got a text message from Keivon Trey took my phone out my hands.

"Trey give me my phone back." I whined as he held it up higher.

"Naw I'm yo man so I'm can look through your phone when I want right?" he said with a grin. Ugh I hate when he uses the things I tell him against me. A few weeks ago I told him the exact same thing just because I didn't want him texting anyone while we were chilling.

I sighed but shook my head reluctantly.

"Order 34" the cashier called. I stood up and went to get our food. once I got back to the table I was more than positive that Trey had seen the message. He handed me my phone and grabbed the food and his keys. I followed behind as he walked quickly to the car without turning to face me once. Shit what am I gonna do now. Wait maybe the message isn't as bad as I think it is. I unlock my phone and go to my messages.

King K: hey beautiful :* you free tonight?

Fuck it's worst than I thought. Why Keivon? Now I know why he's pissed. One he called me beautiful with a kissy face. Two he always* and I mean always asks me to hang out like that and I've told him before that it doesn't look right. Ugh I have to fix this and I mean now. Because trust me Trey can hold a grudge for longer than anyone I know.

"Trey I'm sorry"

"....."

"Trey"

"....."

"Tremaine seriously you aren't gonna talk to me." I said looking at his face as he stared straight ahead.

"....."

"This is bullshit Trey" he chuckled this time before he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out the car. I shook my head but did the same. Fuck it if he isn't willing to hear me out then I'm can't stay the night. I mean what's the point when the person you want to talk to is ignoring you. Once I finally made it upstairs I grabbed my love pink duffle bag and just started grabbing clothes and putting them inside. I could hear him joking with his family downstairs. It was about ten minutes later when I had finally grabbed all my stuff and was headed to the door. I made it outside put my stuff in the trunk of my Hummer and went back inside to tell his family bye.

"Aw what's wrong sweetheart?" Trey's mom asked. I hadn't realized I was crying until now.

"I'm fine I'm just going to stay at my house for a while." I sniffed.

"mmhmm what did trey do?"

I chuckled. "Actually it was my fault this time but I think he just needs some time away from me to clear his head."

"Alright but promise me you'll call me once you get there." I nodded and went to tell Sam and Justin bye. Once I finished I walked out into my Hummer. Just as I started the car Trey came running out.  I stopped and rolled the window down.

"Can I go?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because Trey we need time away from each other, obviously you don't trust me or want to hear what really happened so I guess you can call me when you do?" I said looking down. I waited for him to stop leaning on my car so I could leave but he didn't move. "Can you move?"

"If you get out and come talk about this with me I will." he said with a straight face. I reluctantly hopped out the car and followed him as we walked down the road.

"So who was it?"

"you have to promise not to get mad"

"naw that's shit people say when they know what they about to say is wrong"

"uh fine its Keivon" he turned and looked at me with pure anger.

"for how long?" he said through gritted teeth.

"um since the day at the party." I replied looking down.

"Are you fucking serious right now that's where you went at during the party?"

"Trey we've just been catching up, he was sitting in our room trying to get away from the party when me and you got in a argument he asked if I wanted to go get ice cream and we left, its not that serious"

" apparently that shit is serious if you feel like you can't tell my ass your damn boyfriend about the shit."

"I didn't tell you because I knew how you react to it Trey "

"I can't believe this shit" he said shaking his head

"So we aren't together anymore?" I said as tears were threating to spill.

"I never said that shit but we do have alot to talk about now, and it would help if you'd stay." he said finally looking at me. I nodded as we headed back towards our house.

________________________________

Now y'all know what happened with Heather

Alicia P.O.V. was crazy who's the girl?

Y'all believe Keivon and Heather would mess around or nah?

Trey/Heather Drama

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

40 VOTES TIL NEXT UPDATE