Chapter 15

*Dusty's POV*

Just a few hours later, Gerard and I were hyped up on a sugar rush and screaming the lyrics to The Drug In Me Is You by Falling In Reverse. I pointed at him when the chorus came and he took over with his gorgeous voice. I stood on the couch and jumped onto his back, giggling. He laughed and looked up at me. I said commandingly: "Onward, gorgeous steed, more sugar awaits!" He giggled and we ran into the kitchen, me still on his back. He set me down and opened a pack of sour patch kids. He threw a pack at me which I caught. I tore into it and devoured the sour children. He giggled. I cocked my head: "What's up, Geebear?" I asked with an equally hyper giggle. He giggled again and said happily: "I feel like a cannibal!" With that, he leapt onto the couch and touched the ceiling. His hazel eyes widened in excitement like a child's when he saw that he could touch the ceiling. My eyes widened and I gasped. "Oh my otters! You can touch the sky!" Gerard giggled and lifted me up so I could touch the ceiling as well. I looked at my fingers afterwards, my gray eyes wide. "Oh my otters. I TOUCHED THE SKY!!!!" I screamed. Gerard gasped and shrieked with me. Winston walked in, rubbing his eyes. He blinked his brown eyes and glared at us. "What. In. The ever loving. Hell. Could you possibly be doing?" Gerard took off his Misfits t-shirt and threw it at Winston. I stuck my tongue out at him and jumped on Gee's back. Winston cocked an eyebrow. "Are you guys drunk?" I giggled. "Nope. Just had a crap ton of sugar, though!" Winston rolled his eyes and walked back to his room. "Douche canoe!" Gerard and I yelled at the same time. I giggled and pulled him down onto the couch as I plopped off of his back. I smiled at him. I closed the gap between us, our lips moving perfectly in sync. I ran my fingers through his hair and his arms were around my waist. I heard a long whistle. Gerard broke away and looked up at Frank and Ember who were standing in the doorway. I rolled my eyes and pulled him back down. Ember shouted at us: "Get a room!" With that, she and Frank went back to her room. I rolled my eyes once more and smiled up at him. I pushed him playfully off of me. He plopped onto the floor and giggled. I grabbed his hand and lead him to my bedroom. I yawned and pointed to my bed. "You staying?" I asked, my sugar rush wearing off. Gerard nodded. I got into bed and he got in after me. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled up to him. He kissed my head and I said softly: "I love you." He kissed my cheek. "I love you, too."

/So take this fluffy chapter and smell it. It smells like pudding. ~ Rosco\