Part 7 Friends

Harry looked concernedly at May and George and said "Things obviously have changed now.  I am no longer going to be forcing you to do anything against your will May, and you also George.  I am counting on you both now as friends and I am going to ask you to go home and to make your excuses to your mum.  I am sure that between you  you will be able to come up with a good reason to be going away together for a few days.  Also May if you can contact the hospital and put their minds at rest.  I would prefer not to be setting any alarm bells ringing.  Do what ever you feel needs to be done and I will meet you back here when you have completed everything.  Before you go will one of you please lend me a credit or debit card as I am going to need money."  "Here" said George, "Take mine, you will be needing a pin number too, it's 2805." "Thanks" said Harry, realising from his information cache snatched from Georges mind just how much trust he was affording him.

As the siblings headed off home Harry headed back into town and to the nearest  cash machine, and inserted the debit card and keyed in the pin number.  Withdrawing the whole amount and emptying the account, which was more than enough to cover his needs he then syphoned off 99p from each of the accounts in the banks data base.  This would not show up as a withdrawal, and being less than a whole pound it would not be detectable to anyone who wasn't specifically searching for annomely's .  George was now a pretty rich guy.

Time to visit his (Harry's) parents.  Lisa shrieked when she saw her son on the front doorstep looking alive and well.  She excitedly hugged him and went to kiss him, when he beat her to it and kissed her full on the lips.  Now her body language told Harry that he needed to learn something of these beings cultures and taboo's as he remembered May's reaction when he had done the same to George.  Obviously a thing that sometimes is the very best thing to do and at other times the very worst thing one could do.  "I can't believe it.  I can't believe you are really here, the last time I saw you, just the day before yesterday I was afraid you would never even recognise me again. "Lisa was in floods of tears, but Harry knew by now that they were happy tears.  He touched his forehead to his (mums)and they hugged some more .and then he discharged a whole new set of memories into her mind.  He disentangled himself and said "I had to come in person and say my goodbyes Mum, will you explain to Dad for me,  he will accept it better if it comes from you".  "Take care of yourself son and be sure to write to us often"  Lisa said.  "I will Mum" Harry said, and lesson learned he pecked her on the cheek as he took his leave of her.  And now!  back to the cemetery to rendevous with the others.