This new gift of mine

"All this weird stuff as been happening and I don't know what it is". After what had happened I couldn't just keep it in, I needed to talk to someone and hopefully get some answers. So I went to go talk to my parents and maybe they would know what was going on with me "oh boy you found out". My parents looked at each other with scared looks on there faces "what, found out what"? "Evan your a superhuman" i was shocked I didn't know what to think. The fact that all this time I was one of those superhumans who I've been helping to stop. "How Long have I been a superhuman" "from the day you were born, the first time you ran was when you were five. You were playing outside in the front yard, we came out to bring you back in side and all we saw was a blue and a gust of wind. then the next thing we knew your were at the other end of the street" hearing all of this was a lot to take in. I said thanks to my parents, gave them a hug and left.

after finding all this out and know that my powers are a real thing I wanted to try using them willingly. So once I got a couple blocks away I went to the middle of the road and got into a running stance. Right as I started run I tried as fast as I can and I took off, it was awesome the speed, the wind flying by me. Right as I was starting to enjoy the moment I tripped and stabled for like 100 feet. After I stoped rolling there was so much pain that I decided I would lie there for a little bit. Once the pain went away I tried to get up then my left arm started to hurt really bad, so I decided to be smart and go to the hospital.

I get to the hospital and it turns out I dislocated my shoulder, the doctor said that it would heal in a weak. I go back to my apartment and start recording a YouTube video, after I finished recording my phone starts going off. I look at the name and it was Emily "hello" "open your door" she didn't sound very happy, I started thinking if she found out that I had powers. I open the door and she pushes it open then shuts it. "You frickin idiot" she says as she punches me in my bad arm "aaaahhhhh what the hell Emily" "is that the arm you dislocated" "YES" "good you deserve it". She calms down and lifts my shirt sleeve and takes a look at it "it looks pretty bad what happened". I didn't know what to tell her, I didn't want to tell her that I was running 200 km/h then tripped. So I said the first thing that popped in my head "I fell down the stairs" Emily looks at me all confused. "Like the buildings stairs" "ya" "ok well you take it easy from now on until it heals" "roger that detective". She smiles a little bit and then leaves, after the door closes the first thing I started thinking was my powers. And I started thinking "what else can I do with this new gift of mine".

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry that it came out a little later I've just been really busy but I will try a lot harder to bring you guys the charter really soon so I'll see you guys next time.