Chapter 16

Catrina walked through the side walk, her hands were just swaying She is looking down at her feet as She took steps.

step step step, She sighed.

'I am very hard to love aren't I?' She thought to herself, She closed her eyes as She continued to step and step
each step she would tremble.

She felt weak and defeated.

She had loved Boruto and she knew it, from the day she met him the day she was comforted by him, She knew it was him.

As she got lost to her thoughts she bumped into someones

shoulder that made her snap back to reality.

"A-Ah! Sorry!" She exclaimed, "No! It's fine I wasnt looking!" She heard the person say, it was a boy.

She decided to look at the person and Her eyes widden. He was handsome!
As the person stared back at her making eye contact, She realized this person looked so unique, She was not sure if He dyed his hair or not but as she took better view of him.

He has short pink hair that was tied up neatly, green emerald eyes that can make people lost just by looking at it. He was looking at Her calmly, She also noticed that he wore the same uniform as Boruto.

"U-Uhm..." She started, the person smiled at her making her heart beat faster , She could almost hear it by the empty streets and quiet tension. She bet He could hear it too.

She bowed. "I'm sorry!" She yelled, The person put his hand on her head making her eyes widden and straighten up.

The person was again smiling. "It's fine." He started, He looked at her again. "Is something wrong? You look sad." He said.

Catrina shook her head and smiled fakely, she was good at it. "No! Nothing at all." She exclaimed, the person stared intently at her and He sighed.

"I am not dumb to notice that stupid fake smile of yours you know" He smirked when She gasped.

"H-How...." She said the person sushed her. "It's a technique." He laughed.

He looked at her softly.
"I am Sageki, You?" He ask.

Catrina smiled at Sageki trully this time.

"Catrina." Sageki again laughed and he ruffled her hair.

"There! That smile fits you more!" He exclaimed, Catrina pouted.

"It does not lok idiotic this time right?" She asked smiling.

Sageki shook his head no smiling.

"No, instead." He leaned closer to

whisper on her ear. "It's cute."
Catrina's eyes widden and she blushed.

"A-Ah....I see..." She started.

Sageki smiled and took out his phone.
Catrina stared at it in wonder.

Sageki sighed. "I want to exchange phone numbers, So if you need anyone." He grinned at her. "I am always free." He said.

Catrina smiled and nodded.
She took out her phone and both of them exchanged numbers.

As they finished talking, Sageki went home telling her about his scary sister who will cut his head off if He is ever late and Her laughing about it.

Catrina smiled as she stared at him her hands waving at His back.

She smiled widely.

Maybe....Just maybe there is hope.

//To be continued...//

OHOHOHOHO what do you call this? Plot twist maybe? XD
welp thanks for reading!