Chapter 5

Sarada POV

Sageki and I were on the bus,we are on our way home.

I got tired so i turn on my phone and play the song called 'Burn' by Ellie Goulding,with my headset on of course,dont wanna embarass myself by playing my music iutloud,where dozens of people can hear and think its annoying.

The bus stopped an I see the Uchiha Mansion ahead.

Sageki and I got out of the bus and went inside the mansion.

When we walked in it was quiet,i went to the dining room to prepare breakfast but im suprised to see 2 plates of curry and a note on it.

I grab the note and red it.

It says.

'Hey sweeties!!Your Father and I will be with the whole gang for three months,so please take care of yourselves while we are away,when i get back you better ba clean and fine,no bruises no harms okay?anyway,bye love you!take care

Love-MamaKura'

Sarada sweatdropped at the letter.

Sure her 32 but hell nah!

They look like 18!

And even act like 18.

Even when they go shopping people would mistake them as 'Siblings'

Sarada sighed and went to her brothers room.

She knocked on the door and heard a 'Come In'

She went inside and saw her brother texting on the phone.

"Hey Sageki,Who're you texting?"
Sarada asked.

Sageki blushed and hid his phone behind him smiling sheepishly and nervously.

"O-Oh!!i-its nothing Nee-Chan! Look i gotta do my homework!"He exclaimed waving his hand infront.

Sarada rose an eyebrow and scoffed glaring at him.

"Perhaps you could be gay?you must be texting some guys huh?"
She said.

Sageki's eyes widden and redden with furry.

"URUSAI NEE-CHAN! I WAS TEXTING HIMAWARI-CHAN ABOUT THE HOMEWORK AND I WANTED HER HELP!HELL NO IM NOT GAY!IM S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T GUY!" He yelled.

Sarada laughed and said "Oohhh Little bro in love with his huh?...ooohh kawaii,i approve with her,you better start hitting on her before someone does" She adviced.

Sageki scoffed.

"I dint like her.."

Sarada nodded hands on her chin.

"Mhhm....You LOVE her...thats why"

"Tch,Whatever Nee-Chan.."

"Anyway,Mom and Dad wont be back for 3 months,and dinners ready come on..." she informed before walking out of his room.

Sageki nodded muttering an 'I'll be there'

======

TBC

SORRY IF THIS TOOK LING TO UPDATE,SO SO SOOO SORRY

Anyway Vote and Comment

Love ya