Chapter 2

Himawari POV

So apparently i was drawing a su flower and this guy came to me,i heard from dad that he was uncle Sasuke's son.

He also sat next to Me!

Well,i think he's cute.

But i just met him.

I just shrug those thoughts off and continued on drawing.

I feel him lean closer and i hear him gasp.

I immediately look at him.

"Wow,you draw good.."he muttered.

I smiled and turned back to drawing.

"Thankyou" i say to him.

He grinned.

"Its nothing"

                •°○●~Time Skip~●○°•

After 2 minutes i finally finished my drawing and its a good timing because sensei finally arrived in the classroom seconds after i finished my art.

"Hello Kids,as you can see we have new students...come here ya'll and introduxe your f*cking self"Hidan-Sensei said.

I seeatdropped,what kind of Sensei would swear in his class.

Well the answers is easy. H-I-D-A-N -S-E-N-S-E-I.

Sageki-Kun(!?) And the other girl came down and stood infront of the blackboard.

The girl was first to introduce herself.

"Hello! Im Shion Hyuuga!daughter of Neji Hyuuga and TenTen Hyuuga! Im 14! Nice to meet you!" She excalimed smiling widely.

Sageki was next.

"Hi Im Sageki Uchiha son of Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Uchiha,i just moved here yesterday from sound..hn" he said.

Ohh.

So he came from sound huh?

"Hello motherf*cking new students im your sensei for today so you better f*cking respect me before i f*cking sacrifice you to Lord Jashin you cunts.." Hidan Sensei swore again.

Damn old man...

Shion-Chan sat to her desk beside Metal-Lee.

And Sageki-Kun sat next to me.

Sarada POV

I cant believe this is happening!

First im sitting next to this dobe headed idiot!

Second! He stole my fucking first kiss!!

Well let me tell you the story!

I was sitting in my-our-seat when he suddenly got infrony of me sitting in the table and this ugly guy accidentally pushed him and that were it happen!

He stole my first kiss and im here now ready to kill!

"You Son of a dobe!!" I yelled again throwing a punch at his face.