Chapter 1

Enter!Uchiha Sageki and Uchiha Sarada!

Sarada POV

Me and Daisuke are on our way to the school,we are riding a school bus.

The bus suddenly stopped and i knew that we finally arrived.

"Lets go Sageki" i said as we got out off the bus.

"Ah,Yes Nee-Chan" he said then followed me.

We stopped infront of the schoolgate.

'Konoha Gakuen High'

My father and my mother said that they studied here when they were teens.

Kinda interesting though.

Sageki and I walked pass the open school gate and walked our way to the principals office.

I heard that the principal was a man though.

I also heard that he was my parents childhood friend.

We atopped infront the principals office.

I knocked and heard a 'Come In'

I opened the door and saw the principal.

"Ah,sir we are the new students here,Im Uchiha Sarada,and this guy here is Uchiha Sageki,we are transfer students and we come from Sound and moved here in konoha"I explained.

The principal cocked his head to the side and rose an eyebrow.

And grinned.

'WHAA! SHANAAROO! IM GONNA BEAT THAT IDIOTIC PRINCIPAL'

"Ah,yes welcome Sarada-Chan Sageki Im Uzumaki Naruro your principal you can call me Uncle Naruto if you want" he said.

I rose an eyebrow.

'Uncle?'

He mustve noticed my questioning gaze becausw he said.

"Im your parents childhood friend,i know your parents are Uchiha Sakura and Uchiha Sasuke"
He explained.

Ah,oh yeah now i remeber i really did mention lately that the principal is my parents childhood friend.

"Oh,sorry uncle Naruto and Sarada-Nee but im feeling kinda out of placed right now" we both glanced at Sageki.

"AH! SORRY Little bro" i apologized and smiled at him"

Sageki POV

Damn.

Nee-Chan really knows how to talk profesionally.

And the principal is also our uncle!

"We will be heading now Uncle Naruto" Sarada-Nee bowed,and i followed her actions.

I went to my class.

While Sarada-Nee came to her class.

I walked in my class and saw lots of people,i scanned the room and my eyes landed on someone.

She's got Dark Violet hair almost black ang blue eyes like Uncle Naruto's,shes also got a sunflower clip on her hair,she's drawing too since i see her pencil move.

I went to her and saw that she doesnt have a seatmate.

I sat jext to her and she glanced at me.

"Hi! Im Sageki...and you are?" I ask.

She smiled at me.

"Hello Sageki-Kun! Im Himawari ! You must be Uncle Sasuke's son!" She exclaimed.

I smiled.

"Yeah.Im Sasuke Uchiha's son"

Sarada POV

Damn.

First day of school i already made a rival.

"TEME!YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!" This dobe named Boruto yelled.

I galred at him.

"Who are you to say that to me? Dobe itz only the first day of school anf you already made a scene with a new student so i suggest you shut the fuck up before i cut your balls" I glared at him.

This is gonna be a very long fucking day.

=====

Hey guys! So this is the 2nd book of konoha high: 1 billiom years with the populars.

And i hope you like it

Xoxo