breathe.

"Are you sure this is it, Zuko?" Katara asked, making sure that they weren't about to attack the wrong people.

"Those guards down there, they were my guards. This is the right place. Ozai, Kiyi, and Suzume are all in there." Azula prayed that her older brother was correct, she prayed that in the eighteen days it had taken them to devise a plan and track them down that Kiyi and Suzume were even still alive.

"The plan is still a go, correct? Zuko, Katara, Toph and myself will track Ozai down while Aang, Sokka, Suki, Mai, and Ty Lee go and find the girls?" Azula was perspiring underneath her armour, she was more than ready to get rid of her father. He had caused her so much pain that she didn't know if she could handle waiting another second before she found him.

"Yes. Let's go, I see an opening." Aang had been dreading this day, he wanted nothing more than to suddenly hear Zuko and Azula say they would spare their father's life, but it wasn't going to happen. These two young adults had gone through too much grief and anger because of their father, he really didn't even deserve the title of father. Calling him father was about all the mercy he would be shown by the siblings, they were prepared to take him down.

They all made their way down a hill, and through a window that had been open. Sokka had gone down first and once he had declared it safe, the rest of them followed. They were disoriented and would have to work together to find their way around. The group decided that finding where Kiyi and Suzume were being held first was essential. Getting the children home safe was everyone's main priority.

"Toph, is there any sort of prison or anything big enough that would make one believe Ozai would keep prisoners here?" Suki asked and immediately Toph planted her foot firmly onto the cool ground.

"I can feel a big area full of metal down maybe twenty or so feet, it's most likely a prison. There's also a huge piece of metal standing up to the right. Aang, you can use your earth bending to take the others down to the prison to find the girls. Zuko, Katara, Azula, and I will continue heading towards what feels like a big door, I bet that's where Ozai is hiding out." Everyone agreed and separated into their planned groups. They saw a few guards on their way and skillfully used their bending to take the guards down. They didn't have long until Ozai was alerted of their presence so they would have to hurry. After they had taken down ten or so guards, it became oddly quiet. They stayed on alert in case something happened but by the time they reached the door, it had been quiet for over a minute.

The group pushed the door open and all that was left was an empty throne and the remains of small blue and orange flames. This set Azula off.

"Aang took Ozai's bending away. Why is this room covered in flames?" Azula shuddered as she continued to watch the flames turn completely orange before disappearing completely. Something wasn't right, this made no sense. Azula was the only one who could bend blue flames, how could somebody else's flames be just as hot as hers? "Kiyi's flame is still orange right, Zuko? You haven't hidden anything from us about your secret training sessions with her?"

"Aang definitely took his bending away, and Kiyi's flame is still orange. Are you sure that Suzume is a non-bender?" She wanted nothing more than for her daughter to not be involved in this. She did not want her daughter to be involved in a civil war.

"She showed no signs of being able to bend fire eighteen days ago. She's extremely book-smart but she can't bend fire. I've tried to help her, trust me, there was nothing," Azula sighed. Eighteen days ago Suzume could not bend fire and she prayed to Agni that her daughter still wasn't able to.

"There's no time for this, we have to keep looking," Katara brought the siblings out of their day dreams and brought them back to real life. They had to find Ozai and fast.