Chapter 1 Sadie

I got bored on a Saturday so i decided to type a cross over of the Kane Chronicles and The Heroes of Olympus. The point of views will be Leo, Sadie, Percy, and Carter. They will be in random order though.
Of coarse all rights go to Rick. Without his amazing writing I wouldn't be writing this today.
Have fun reading. Don't forget to vote and comment. I'd love to hear your reactions. The chapters do get longer and better has the story goes on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ο Διακυρίττεσθαι Άντεξελαύνω Νύξ
Sadie

It was a warm day in July so I had decided to go sit on the terrace by the pool. The sky was nice and blue and not a single trace of a breeze in the air. Philip of Macedonia was swimming happily in the pool with his new mate Bobby (Carter had brought him home one day and he is such a cute baby croc).

Khufu was inside with Carter and Walt playing basketball while some of the initiates practiced spells and played card games (I swear they are obsessed with war). After studying cheese demons you needed a while to relax and clear your mind.

I could hear someone walking towards me so I sat up and pulled off my shades. It was Jaz. As she walked over her blonde hair bobbed up and down. She had a smile on her face but I could tell it was not real. Her piercing blue eyes looked worried.

"We need to talk." she whispered.

We walked to the edge of the terrace and I looked out at the East River. "What?" I asked after a bit. She looked at me for a moment before answering, "I have a feeling something big is going to happen soon." I looked at her and could tell how worried she was. "Why didn't you tell Carter he's in charge here not me?"

"That's the thing I think it involves Carter."

I could hear them playing basketball inside. "That was so a foul!" Carter exclaimed. "No it wasn't I was set!" Walt yelled back. I could tell Jaz soon noticed how pale I had turned. "When do you think it will occur" I asked.

"Sometime soon in the next three days." She said.

I gasped "That soon!"

She gave me a serious look. "Yes. You can't tell Carter about this we don't want to overwhelm him before anything happens."

I knew it would be hard not to tell Carter about what happened here, but it would be one way to protect him from his own mind (Yes, that would make me a hero. Trust me I never want to go back in there again). "Fine, I won't tell him, but if something comes up I will." She nodded and walked back to the House of Life. I stood there staring out at the East River mulling over what she had just told me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day just after dinner I went up to my room. I took off my combat boots and plopped on my bed. I picked up my iPod and went through my music. I had Adele, Ed Sheeran, One Direction, and many other British bands but none of them grabbed my attention. I threw my iPod on the other side of the bed and I got up. I walked over to my deck and stood out in the cool night looking up at the stars.

There was a knock on my door and I yelled, "Come in!" The door opened and Walt walked in. He looked as cute as ever. "Hey there is someone at the front door for you." he said worried. I was sad he hadn't come here to talk to me, but then I realised what he said. "Oh." I said stunned. People just didn't come to our house. It was invisible to mere mortals. If it was an initiate or someone else important they always asked for Carter. I walked out of my room and Walt followed.

"Who is it?" I asked him

Walt sighed "I don't know. She's not a magician, but she's not a goddess either. She said she is in your class at Brooklyn Academy for the Gifted."

We finally reached the door and I saw who it was. It was my dear mate Lacy, her blonde pigtails and all. She smiled at me showing off her braces. "Oh it's so nice to see you! I thought you would never come down to the door." She said excitedly. "Wow, it is nice to see you too, but what exactly are you doing here?"

She looked confused for a moment then smiled up at me. "Oh! I thought we could hang together." She walked right through the door with a full smile and examined the house. "How exactly did you know were my house was?" I asked her curiously.

She laughed. "You said you lived in a mansion, and it's not hard to miss this big thing." She said motioning to the house with her arms. No mortals could see our house how was it possible she could see it I thought to myself (Yes I do think occasionally).

Do you know where Carter is?" she asked.

"Um...he's upstairs in his room. Why do you ask?"

She looked at me and I could tell she was hiding something from me. "Oh I just wanted to tell him something important, that's all." And with that Lacy ran upstairs. So much for hanging I thought.

I turned to Walt. He looked at me concerned. "How was she able to see the mansion?"

"That," I said, "is an excellent question."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? Was it good or not detailed enough? Would love to hear what you have to say.
-Andrea