Chapter 8 sneak peek.

Percy

All of the nightmares you have are nothing compared to what a demigod has to deal with. When I fell asleep in my Cabin 3, the nightmare started almost immediately. It was complete darkness, and absolutely silent. There wasn’t even that ringing sound you hear when it’s quit. 

Then a raspy female voice said, “Perseus Jackson, it would be… a pleasure to meet you again. I want you to join me. Make my army stronger.

I spun in a circle trying to find the source of the voice speaking to me, but finding nothing but darkness.  “I don’t know who you are, but I will never help you!” I yelled out into the darkness.

Ah, I see. If you will not help me you are against me. You will regret your decision in the future. But you and the magician girl are very important to me. I won’t kill you and the girl, not yet, but the others are useless to me.

My mind was racing. Magician girl? What did that mean? “Why do you want me?” I asked, anger in my voice.

The voice laughed. “Oh, I won’t tell you that. It is something for you to figure out. But beware my children are not lenient towards those who entered my mansion. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's nothing much but there you go.