Chapter 8 Percy

I'm terribly sorry about the long wait. I got sidetracked with school ending and Graduation. I know you are probably tired of me saying that. This Chapter will take place after Carter disappaered a few chapters back and then right before Sadie arrives at camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ο Διακυρίττεσθαι Άντεξελαύνω Νύξ

Percy

All of the nightmares you have are nothing compared to what a demigod has to deal with. When I fell asleep in my Cabin 3, the nightmare started almost immediately. There was complete darkness, and absolute silence. There wasn't even that ringing sound you hear when it's quite.

Then a raspy female voice said, "Perseus Jackson, it would be... a pleasure to meet you again. I want you to join me. Make my army stronger."

I spun in a circle trying to find the source of the voice speaking to me, but I find nothing but darkness. "I don't know who you are, but I will never help you!" I yelled out into the darkness.

"Ah, I see. If you will not help me, you are against me. You will regret your decision in the future. But you and the magician girl are very important to me. I won't kill you and the girl, not yet, but the others are useless to me."

My mind was racing. Magician girl? What did that mean? "Why do you want me?" I asked, anger in my voice.

The voice laughed. "Oh, I won't tell you that. It is something for you to figure out. But beware my children are not lenient towards those who enter my mansion."

The scene (If you would call total darkness a scene) shifted. I now was in an alley of a city. The buildings surrounding me were old and worn. A figure came running around the corner of the building to my left. The boy had shaggy black hair, pale skin, and wore an aviator jacket. I soon realized it was Nico di Angelo. He was hiding behind a dumpster looking at a piece of paper, which I assumed was a map. Above him was a sign that said Montpelier Waterworks.

In the distance I heard a laugh of a woman. "Come out, come out, wherever you are." She said. Nico's face turned pale. He turned and ran only to run into a wall of darkness. "It seems you are always falling into our traps Nico di Angelo." The woman was now right in front of him. She wore a black robe. Her pure black eyes gleamed with joy at the sight of catching another demigod. She smiled like a deranged murderer.

"My mother will be very happy to keep you has bait. And the funny thing is your friends still come and save you. It will be perfect to draw them in." the woman said, rubbing her hands together as if to warm them up.

Nico's eyes filled with rage. Before he could say anything a ball of darkness formed around him. Within seconds he was lost in the dark of the night and the woman vanished.

I then woke up.

I ran out of my cabin. I had to speak with Chiron immediately. Why couldn't Nico just stay out of trouble? When I reached the Big House, Chiron was in his wheelchair on the porch playing a board game with Mr. D.

"Chiron I need to speak to you. Now." I said. Chiron turned his wheelchair around and said to Mr. D, "We will have to finish the game later. And don't try to cheat while I'm gone. I will know."

Mr. D sat their unhappily and said, "It's nice to see you to Peter Johnson."

I just ignored him and walked inside. I had given up correcting him.

"What is it Percy?" Chiron said, entering his office.

"I had a dream last night." I said and he looked at me with concern.