•29•

I wanted to kill her but I didn't want to make a seen at the party right now.

"I hope you know what I have done right" I pulled out gun that I had on me. "I hope your pretty head knows that I don't play games" I put my gun on the side of head. Milo was gone and Lyssa was making her return.

"You think you scare me" she pushed my gun out the way.

"I hope I wouldn't for someone who wants to queen of my kingdom shouldn't be I hope the real queen doesn't scare you" I smirked at her.

"You don't want to mess with any queen" I heard Ivy say.

"Well the new queen of Gotham has to go get her king" she started to walk over to where Joker was. I guess Joker for done with business.

"Your just going to let her get J from you like that" Selina said.

"No no I would love to see her try though" I started to follow behind her.  Evelyn was whispering something into Joker's ear and that made my blood boil. If I didn't kill her now I was going to blow my brains out.

"Emerald" J called and I started to walk over to him and Evelyn.

"Ya J" I spoke.

"Did you hear this girls jokes she says she wants to be queen of Gotham and sit on your throne" J laughed. "The first thing I thought was she definitely hasn't met Lyssa".

J absolutely knew she was serious and was taking her as a joke.

"She hasn't has she" I looked at her she was so mad. "I think we should get going" we started to leave.

Time Skip~

We got home and the girls were asleep.

"Sapphire you haven't said anything since the party" Joker said.

"It's just that girl she made so angry and then here's the biggest part that she was going to take me place and could get with you" I said getting a little angry.

"I don't know why you would think she would have a chance against you Sapphire" Joker pulled me chin up so I l looked at him.

"It's just you are my king and she was going to try and take you away" I said.

"Sapphire your mine and only mine" he kissed me.

"And I'm yours and only yours" I smiled

I'm so sorry I had writers block and I'm sleepy writing this and its really short its kind of a filler word count being 400 words and I'm trash for this one but I should have something better next update
~Kiaira😇💦🌙