•19•

I now know more about the my abilities and that I'm going to have more. Today was going to be another day of planning and another day of boredom. My birthday was three days. December 9th was the day I was going to be 21. I didn't really think I would get anything it anyone would remember.

Instead of having Lex meet us here we were going to go to a warehouse that would most likely have a lot of techie stuff. But I would be all bored because Maci was going to go with us.

"Emerald are you ready?" Joker asked. My outfit was nothing fancy, just blue jeans and a emoji crop top with Adidas.

"Ya. Did you ask Maci if she was ready" I spoke.

"She was already downstairs waiting for us" J smiled.

"Well shall we leave" I said and we headed out. The ride was silent. No music. No conversation. Just silence until we got there.

We pulled up to a a mansion and was greeted by Lex at the door step. Like last Joker and Lex planned and wanted me to pay attention but I didnt. Maci and I threw fire balls back and fourth at each other. We made little fire puppets fight each other I won 2 out of 3. It was fun messing around with Maci.

Time skip~

After planning Maci and I went to a mall. We were like kids in a candy store. Just stealing things like it was nothing. A few people caught on fire.

"Maci in here" I called we hid in the bathroom.

"I can't believe we stole that diamond" she laughed.

"How could you not" we ran out the store. "You said you wanted do I got it for you" I continued.

"Milo, I should have gotten you something your birthday is in three days" Maci said.

"Well, lets not talk about my birthday its not like anyone is going to remember anyway" I smiled.

"I think Joker is going to remember he loves you to much to forget even if he wont admit it" I could tell Maci meant what she said. I  knew Maci loved me and to know that someone was telling her otherwise was terrible.

"So how have you and this mystery boy been?" I asked.

"We have been hanging out... we kinda of kissed" Maci said quietly.

"You guys kissed!" I was really happy my sister found someone who she thought was nice. "This is great" I said as soon as we got to the hide out.

"Where have you to been" I heard Joker say.

"With my sister" I smirked.

"Emerald I think your sister needs a nickname" Joker said hugging me.

"Why you say that" I looked confused.

"Because were going to rob a bank soon and all the goons all ready have nickname and we don't want to give away her name" Joker said.

"Blue. That is what nickname always was when we were little" I smiled.

"Now she has a nickname" Joker smirked.

"Let's go do something" I walked towards the front door.

"Where are we going?" J asked.

"I don't know just follow me" I did know where we were going, towards the abandoned side of town where all the old buildings and amusement parks are. There is the one high roller coaster its really high up and I would climb it and sit at the top and just think, just watch.

We got the abandoned amusement park and I seen the rollercoaster as soon as I walked in.

"Abandoned amusement park great choice" I heard Joker say.

"I'm only here for the rollercoaster were going to climb to the top" I pointed to the top of the ride.

I started to run to the old broken down ride. When I got to the ride I started to climb. "Are you going to start climbing" I was already half way up. I not like every other girl who have a fear of heights, I mean like I could climb up really high and not be scared but I don't know how I would react if to fall off a building.

The top of the rollercoaster was just the same as it was when I was climbing up here all the time. I felt like I was on top of the world. It was beautiful to see the view, all the buildings, and the stars in the sky.

"Sapphire I see you don't have a fear of heights" J said walking along the tracks.

"Yeah. I guess being up high just does scary me" I smiled looking out to the sky. "Falling probably would be that bad either" I continued.

"I have fallen off of many buildings and I don't have a fear" Joker smirked.

"You don't have a fear of anything" I stood up.

"And neither do you Dollface" Joker said.

"Thats where you have me wrong Lyssa has no fears, she not scared of anyone or anything. Milo, myself is scared messing up, losing the people she loves. I'm even scared of the thoughts in my head who sometimes tell me to kill you. I have fears" I looked over to Joker. I didn't tell anyone that the voices in my head that I still hear everyday tell me to kill Joker. My own enemy is myself.

"Milo just being by me makes strong because anyone else would be begging for there lives and you know that" Joker moved my head up to where I was looking at him.

"But I'm afraid that I'm going to have to push myself away so I don't hurt you because if I do that I wouldn't be able to live with myself and I can't have that hurt" tears started to fall out my eyes.

"Sapphire I know you would never hurt-" I cut him off.

"But what if I do I am capable of doing I have killed so many people. Were both ruthless, cold hearted killers when we love we only put each other in danger because we're with them" I started to cry. All my emotions that I had to hold on not tell anyone I was finally letting out.

"I wouldn't never hurt" was the only thing he said.

"Were weapons of mass destruction and the bad part is. That if we do get hurt we won't see that it was one of us because we were always by the thing that will hurt us most" I looked up at Joker and I could see the hurt in his eyes of my words.

"Who ever is telling you this Milo is wrong the voice in your head are not really there, and your not the only one who is afraid you will be the who to kill me because I'm afraid that I may kill you because I'm a monster" Joker said with sadness in his eyes.

"I guess that why we love each we are perfectly imperfect"

------------—---------–-----------—
I am sorry it took me so long to update I had writers block didn't know what was going to happen next. It was just all bad and I feel like giving her powers were weird to the story so comment and tell if I should take them away or if you like them tell and I will think of another power to give her.
~Kiaira💦🌸✨