Chapter 29

AUTHORS NOTE:

YAY!! My keyboard came today! But, it's kinda of small, so... Yeah. But, now it looks like a mini laptop. So, yes. Ok, back to the book!

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW!!

djitup678

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I keep falling, I scream, the wind rushing through my ears, and hair.

"It's ok." Jake says, taking my hand, because i know it's not Ashley. Then we hit the ground.

"Uh... Guys?" Ashley says,pointing to the cave above us. The hole closed.

"No... No, no, no, no. NO!!!" I scream clawing at the walls. Jake sits next to me.

"It's ok." Jake says, again.

"Bella?"

"Yes?"

"I to ask you..."

"Yes?"

"I know this girl, and I kinda like her, and I want to know if she likes me, too."

"Why don't you ask her?"

"Ok. Bella, I like you.... Do you like me too?"

"Yes." I say. "Yes, Jake. I do." He leans in, and kisses me. My blood pumps through my veins. My heart pumps, so hard. I feel alive. He pulls away.

"Sorry... Bella. Bella, I am so sorry."

"No." I smile. "Don't be. Jake, it's fine." He puts his arm around me. We sit our backs to the wall, while Ashley bounds up from a corridor.

"OH MY GODS! GUESS WHAT???" Ashley says, a smile on her face. "WHAT??" I say mocking her tone.

"WE ARE IN THE LABYRINTH!!!! OH... YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!! WE'RE IN THE LABYRINTH, MADE BY..." Ashley can't even finish her sentence.

"THERE ARE DELTAS ALL OVER THIS PLACE!! THAT'S HIS SYMBOL!!! OH MY GODS!!! THIS IS SOO AMAZING!!" Ashley screams.

"Ok, calm down." Jake soothes, Ashley calms down.

"Sorry." She says.

"Hey, it's cool." Jake says.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited. You guys wanna explore?"

"Ok. Let's go." Jake says, helping me up. "We's got nothing but time." And we start down the corridor.