Chapter 18

BELLAS POV:

The sun is setting, the moon coming up.

"We need to find a place to crash." Percy says.

"Got any ideas?" Ashley says.

"I do." I say.

"Yeah?" Ashley says. "Because I'm all ears, Young."

"Come on." I say. I walk to a building in the distance.

About 2 hours later we reach a tall building, it's lit up, like every other one. (Duh, we're in New York.)

"Wow." Percy says. The building is 2 times higher then any other one near by. We walk to the entrance, it has those cool spiny doors, (the doors that are in the Suite Life Of Zach and Cody.) We walk inside, the warm air hits me right in the face.

"Ah." The air feels good.

We scoot to the front desk, where a woman who looks in her mid 30's.

"Do you have a reservation?" She says looking slightly down at us.

"Bella Young." I say. "I own room 13. Don't you know?" She looks frantic at the reservation book.

"I didn't know. I guess that's why we never rent it. Or 13 just really unlucky." She smiles.

Ashley looks at the lady with narrow eyes. "Unlucky?" She asks. The lady looks frantic again.

"I'll tell you the legend. I know it, I bought the room didn't, I?" I say.

We try to walk as too as possible to the elevator. I push level 2. Level 1 has rooms 1-10, the next floor is 10-20. I stroll to the end of the hall, with Percy and Ashley behind me.

"15, 14, 13." I take a spare key card the lady gave me, and slide it in the slot. The inside is clean, but dark. Percy walks over to turn on the lights. Ashley takes off her pack.

Once the lights go on I can see all the details. The chair in the corner by the terrace. The coffee table in the center of the living room, it's made if wood and a glass top. It's really beautiful, prettier then I remember. But the good thing stop when I hear Ashley scream.