Chapter 25

BELLAS POV:

When he opens the door, my eyes go up his figure. He is tall, he is wearing a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt with the KISS logo on it. His hair is brown and looks like it has just been cut, his eyes are dreamy blue, with a hint of gold. He leans against the doorway, cooly.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi." Ashley says, "I'm Ashley, Ashley Oz." She says shaking his hand. "And this." She says pushing me forward. "Is Bella." He grabs my hands and looks into my eyes. I feel the electric coursing through me, and it feels good.

"I'm Jake. Nice to meet you guys." I smile, he smiles back. He looks about our age, 16.

"Jake, um... This may be a shock, but you know about Greek myths and stuff, the gods?" Ashley asks.

"Yeah, it's so cool. It would be so cool to be a god." He replies.

"It's real." I blurt. "Your a child of Apollo, the god of music, he's your dad, your mom is your real mom. And I'm the daughter of Zeus. Ashley is the daughter of Hephest. (I spelled that wrong.. Sorry.) It's real, Jake." I grab his shoulders. Then my hands slump down.

"Oh." He says. "That's it? Am I being punked? When is the camera guy gonna jump out?"

"Never." I say. "It's not a joke. Ash!" She looks at me. "Ya?" I bite my lip. "Set your hand on fire."

"Uh.. The thing is, I don't know how to."

"Just concentrate." I say.

She squeezes her eyes shut, then her hand is on fire.

"Wow." Jake says.

"Yeah. I know." I say.

He looks at me. He take a breath, I wonder if he feels the way I do? I don't know.. I guess he doesn't.

"Bella?" He asks.

"Yeah?" I look into his eyes.

"Why do you need me?" He asks.

"The quest wants you, I-" I stop.

"You? What about you?" He asks.

"Nothing." I say. "Nothing it doesn't matter, not important." Ashley elbows me. "No! Bella, there is something you should tell him." She whispers it into my ear.

"Oh.. Duh. Sorry. This quest is to get back my memory. I just woke up, not knowing who I was. Don't you know that feeling?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I do. Let's go."