Extra Chapter

*Seven months later*

The words 'Marry me' echo inside my head as my fingers move down the white puffy wedding dress, watching Barbra smile in the mirror from behind me. I take a deep breath, realizing that this is surreal. I'll be marrying the love of my life.

"You look beautiful, dear." She states, sitting down on the chair, admiring the beautiful wedding dress the lady gave me to try on.

I smile at her. "I didn't think this would come so soon, I mean, I'm only twenty years old." I say. "It feels odd." I finish.

"Darling, life goes by fast, use it up while you're young." She says, pouring some champagne in the glass cup on one of the side tables. "Want any?" She asks, holding up the champagne bottle.

"Just like i said Barbra, Im only twenty years old." I say, laughing as she does so.

"It's not like you've tried it before." She says, winking at me, making me completely embarrassed. "I remember the first night Bryant drank, all hell broke loose."

"I believe that one." I laugh, trying to think of Bryant drunk, which would actually be really, really funny.

A bell rings, indicating that someone has just entered into the little boutique with wedding dresses. "Oh my goodness, Clarence." A voice says, one that I haven't heard in person for forever.

I turn around, seeing my father. "Dad!" I say, holding up my dress so that it doesn't hit the ground as I engulf my father into a huge hug. "I didn't know you were coming earlier than you were supposed to." I say enthusiastically.

"Well, I wanted to surprise you." He states, smiling while looking at my wedding dress. "My princess is all grown up." He says, wiping a tear from his eye.

"This princess isn't that grown up yet." I say, walking back up to the stand, admiring the beautiful gown.

My father and I have been talking for forever and once I told him I was getting married and that he was invited to the wedding, he couldn't wait (literally). The wedding is in a week from today and he was supposed to come a day before the wedding, but seeing how he hasn't meant Bryant or his family, I could see why he came earlier.

Finally, I get home to see Bryant after a few hours of Barbra and my father talking. "Hey beautiful." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me on the lips, sending shocking waves through my body.

"Hi." I say, pushing him onto the couch while kissing him back.

"Missed me?" He asks, I can feel his smile through the kisses I'm giving him.

"Shut up." I mumble, leaving kisses on his neck, but just as I'm about to take his shirt off, I hear the doorbell ring.

"Interruptions after interruptions." He grumbles, picking me up and placing me on the hardwood floors.

"My father is in town, your mother and him have been talking ever since he got here." I state, informing him.

He looks at me as if a ghost has just flown past him. "Uhhhh." He mumbles, stepping away from the door.

"Don't be a pussy, open the damn door." I say, laughing up a storm seeing how I don't normally refer someone to that.

He bursts out laughing. "Okay, okay." He says, putting his hands up in defense.

He opens up the door slowly, revealing my father and his mother laughing. "You must be Bryant." My father states, shaking hands with Bryant. "Call me John." My father smiles.

"It's nice to meet you John, it really is." Bryant states nervously, smiling awkwardly.

After hours of talking and asking questions, I'm finally heading into the bedroom to join Bryant to sleep, but my father places his hand on my shoulder, stopping me. "Clarence?" My Dad asks.

"Yes?" I ask him, wondering what he needs to say."

"Bryant better give you all he has because I'm not so sure I did." A small smile forms on his lips, kissing me on the forehead and onto the couch in the living room.

"Love you Dad, goodnight." I say, turning off the lamp by the couch that he's sleeping on.

"Love you too, sweetie." He says.

I head into the bedroom, closing the door, practically jumping onto Bryant. "Alone time." I whisper, kissing him on the cheek.

"Alone time." He mumbles back, placing kisses on my face and down my neck.

"I love you so much, it's crazy." I say, placing my hands on his face lightly, turning his head so that he'll look me in the eyes.

"I love you more, Clarence Wilson." He says, smiling and placing a kiss on my cheek.

A/N: just an extra chapter, thought y'all would want one!