HE FOUND ME

LOUIS’S P.O.V.

When she told us about the cutting I felt like I was going to cry. She looked so fragile. I looked at each other and we pulled her into a hug. I could see Harry staring at her as we hugged her. I mouthed ‘you love her’. I think the others saw because they started to laugh except Samsara she just gave a confused look.  Harry blushed and we laughed harder. Samsara just gave another confused look. After we calmed down we saw that Harry and Samsara were flicking through channels to watch. Have we been laughing for that long?

We saw that Samsara give a sigh of relief. She must have felt awkward next to lover boy. After we finished watching 4 ‘o’ clock club Samsara asked us if she had a room. We told her to go up the stairs and her first door on her right. We were saving it because we had to adopt someone but know we don’t, we have her.  After a while she came back down. I thought for a few minutes before I heard a scream. When I looked up I saw that they were watching ‘The Ring’ Samsara gave a scream at the part were the horse died falling from the ship.  Then I remembered something. We didn’t have her number.

“Sam,”

“Yeah” she kept her eyes on the screen.

“I was just thinking…” I said interrupted by Niall

“Something new” he said

“Hahaha im laughing my head off,” I heard Sam laugh, “So Sam we don’t have your number” The boys looked at her and nodded when I said that she tensed up.

“Someone stole it at the park” she said quietly.

 Before I said anything Niall butted in by yelling “Shopping!”

“Shut up Niall” Sam said we laughed watched the movie.

AUTHOR’S NOTE

Please help I need it sooooo badly I don’t know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!