Harry Styles found me!

SAMSARA'S P.O.V.

I'm starving I have had nothing to eat at all since this morning. I look around for apples on the huge tree. I saw a big, red, juicy one above my head. I climb the tree to get it. When I get down I realise that there was a whole crowd of journalists around me.

" What did he do to you Samsara? " they all yelled at me. I thought for a few minutes. I was going to be on the news. The camera's closed in on me when I opened my mouth.

" Well the man that killed my parents just said ' I will find you Samsara ' that's the last thing I heard from him before the police took him away, "  "Oh " they said before they went. Well that wasn't what I expected. But still I was going to be on T.V. I got out my IPhone and my headphones and sat down under the tree.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

When we got to our house I turned the T.V. On to watch the new ( I know he wouldn't do that really ) they talked about the weather . Then suddenly a face appeared on the screen. The police said that he burned 2 parents by spilling oil around them and setting them ablaze. While they told about the parents the others walked in.

" Harry why are you crying? " Louis questioned me. " 2 parents died by s someone setting them a ablaze, " I stuttered.

Suddenly a picture of a girl was shown they said that she was the only daughter of them. " Harry?" Liam asked " yeah" I asked "That's the girl you met near the toilets ." Then I remembered her. That's why she was scared and worried " yeah your right Liam. She had worry in her eyes....." I was going to finish but Louis being how he is he interrupted me. "You looked in her eyes ooooooooo" he said " Forget about that we need to get her she is living in the park her apartment got burnt down!" I yelled.

I wanted her safe from harm so she lives a happy life...... and maybe because I love her like I've never loved anyone.

AURTHORS NOTE

ooooooooo what will they do will Samsara fall In love too you'll have to find out ill update 2morrow

bye bunnies/ bezies/ funnies what d you want to call me