Harry Styles found me!

SAMSARA'S P.O.V ( after she came out of the toilet)

Back under the tree. I remembered the boy I met. He looked familiar why would he wear a hoodie and sunglasses. Then it shot into my head he looed like someone from 1D.

OMG I saw a member of 1D and didn't even now it. Just as I started to sleep a black USV pulled up I knew it was straight away. I watched 5 boys walked out. It was obvious to me who they were. It was 1D. But I didn't start to fangirl come to think about it I didn't like them as much as I did before. When I looked closer I realise they were looking for someone. Before I knew it they were looking straight at me. I ran off as fast as I could.

NIALL'S P.O.V

When we were driving  to the park I wanted to know if this girl was hot or a slut. Only me and Harry are the single ones. Liam = Danielle, Zayn = Perrie and Louis = Eleanor ( im not sure about Louis or Liam). When we got to the park Harry told us what she looked like:

Brown curly hair, no wonder he liked her,                                                                                          

Emerald coloured eyes, again why,

and she wasn't happy at the moment.

I wanted her but I'm Harry's friend I can't just tale the girl he likes. Suddenly Harry was looking at a girl. But before we knew it she was running. We all chased her.

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

Man that girl is fast I bet she can run a marathon. But why was she running maybe she thought we were going to hurt her.

SAMSARA'S P.O.V.

I ran as fast as I could but I was forgetting one thing............................................................................ I had asthma. I dropped onto the floor the boy I saw before was in front of me He told me to stay awake but I couldn't. I said ok but soon I blacked out.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

When I caught up with her she fell to the ground. " Stay awake" I said " ok" she replied with but soon she blacked out. The guys caught up with us after a while. " what happened" Niall asked " She blacked we need to take her to the hospital! " I yelled " Lets go ! " Liam yelled. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car. We drove to the hospital and tolled the nurses what happened. they told us to wait in the waiting area. We waited for a while and the nurses told us we can go see her but now to wake her up. She looked so peaceful sleeping she looked relaxed like she hasn't slept I ages.

AUTHOES NOTE

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase vote and comment bye bezies