Harry Styles found me!

SAMSARA'S P.O.V ( its been 15 mins since the boys left and harry told them to go)

I didn't want tell Harry that I loved him. But he kind of told me but he thought he couldn't hear me. When I tried to sit up Harry told me to stay down. In magazine everyone says he kisses nearly every girl he meets. But I guess them stupid mutherfuckers are wrong. The nurse came in and told me that I can go home and have rest. I don't have a home. Harry just said thank you and she left.

"You can come to our house im sure the boys won't mind." he said almost in a whisper. He out his IPhone and dialled someone's number. Then I remembered my phone was stolen before I ran away. I shook with fear how many times do I get scared I thought to myself. Harry had ended his call and smiled to think about it I never listened to what he said.

HARRY'S P.O.V. (DURING THE PHONE)

I dialled up Liam's number since he was the daddy of us. It rang 3 times before he picked up.

L=LIAM H=HARRY

L: Heyy you finally called.

H: Heyy since your the daddy of us can I ask you something?

L: Sure what is it mate.

H: Well Samsara is ok to go home but she needs rest and she can't rest in the park so can she stay with us?

L: Sure as long you don't have 'it' with her. LOL.

H: Haha very funny I don't think she loves me to think about it and she tensed up when I asked her if she had a boyfriend.

L: Maybe she does love you but she can't tell you. You know what girls are like.

H: Yeah so can you send 1 of you to pick us up. NOT NIALL! He'll just wanna go Nando's. Trolalol

L: Yeah sure by..........................................................................................................

THE END

NOT ONLY JOKING  PLZZZZZZ HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP FOR WHAT TO DO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT SOZ I LIKD PRESSING EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE