Open for Dating, But, Im pregnant..Sorry [Part7]

Sorry it's taken me sooo long to post!

I hope you like it(:

Please please please

Commet

Like

And Become a fan

Tell me watcha think!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

All night my mind keep running through Ben and I's relationship. Then it hit me. I knew why Ben suddenly fell out of love with me.

Ash.

I didn't notice how Ash would always pull Ben aside when he was with me at my house. They would talk in code I couldn't understand. Ash was the one that talked to Ben right before we broke up. Ash was the one who was first to give dirty looks when Ben and I showed our relationship in public. The look on his face showed how much he had hated it. What I can't understand is why this is all hitting me now.

As a sit there eyes going back and forth between Ben and Ash. I knew Ash had been the reason all along. That's why Ben never fully let me go. Just as I never fully let him go. The feeling I had toward Ash right now was Horrible.

If only looks could kill.

He'd be dead.

He messed up the best thing that ever happened to me. It took months to get somewhat normal again. I'm still trying to fix myself.. He did something to make Ben end it. And I wasn't about to let it go. Me being my stubborn self decided I was gonna put Ben aside sometime tonight..Or his brother.

Finally. I had my chance.

I pulled Morgan aside.

I spoke as calmly as I could, Which for me at the moment was the hardest thing EVER.

" What happened. What did Ash do."

His eye's gave him away as soon as my words made sense in his mind, He knew exactly what I was talking about. Which told me I was right.

"What are you talking about?"

"Morgan I'm not stupid. It may take me awhile to figure thing's out but when I do..I'm NEVER wrong. Mom calls it my 'Gift' ..Now if you would kindly spill the information I truly deserve to know..Now"

I looked him straight in the eyes

"This isn't my job. Talk to Ben." He said quickly as he turned around and walked out of the room

I knew I was right. I'm such a fool.

Now I needed to get Ben this would be hard...But luckly I have my trusty steed ....I pulled out my cell phone. Scrolled through my contacts found Ben's name and texted him

Meet me upstairs. My room. Important.

I pressed send, And now that my message was off to his phone I ran to my room...Well I guess you couldn't call it running more like waddling in a quick motion...But, Hey I tried my best!

In a matter of minute's he was knocking at my door.

"Come in" I said loud enough for him to hear.

" Whatcha need?" He poked his head in.

I pointed at the chair acrossed from me.

"Sit" I told him.

"Uh.Okay?"

He did as told.

"What happened? What did Ash tell you, And don't you dare lie to me. Cause we all know your a sucky liar."

He looked down at his feet. It seemed like years before he begin to talk.

"I can't tell you" His voice came out in almost a whisper.

"Well, It fucked my up so much i'm still trying to fix it. So yes, I believe I have a right to know." That was the first time I had ever told him everything had crashed down hard when he left me.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want to. But your brother and ash said it was for the best. They said you didn't need me. That I made life harder for you, And I didn't want to hurt you." He said sounding more and more like he was crying.

My anger was beginning to boil.

"Well, They where lie's. Actually my life fell apart when you left. Did he also tell you I spent about everyday in this very room for almost 5 months. Bet you didn't know that did you.?"

He finally looked at me his eyes filled with pain.

"You know I loved you. I have always loved you. I will always love you. I love you." He told me as he looked me straight in the eye.

My breath caught.

"I loved you. Always have always will, and still do."

That was about the time when he leaned in and kissed me.

Something I had missed for so long.