Open for Dating.But,Im pregnant..Sorry [Part2]

Please tell me whatcha think!x

Comment And Vote!!

Please!

Become fan to!

ThankYou

XoXoXo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was happy when we finally left the mall. I knew something about Jake wasn't right. He never really tried to make our relationship public. If I wasn't popular no one would have known that we were together. He had a great way of hiding everything from everyone. That was what I hate most about him. He was nice. At time's. But he was a cocky young man. A very annoying cocky not the live with kind of cocky. He tend to get on alotta people's nerves very easily. But somehow I was able to stand it. And I'm guessing so was Jordan. When she found out I was pregnant she told everyone she made my life hell. Well, Now it's my turn. I normally am not one to make other people's life miserable, Cause its just something I'm not capable of. I'm the Nice's person you will ever meet well that is until you piss me off. Then I'm a bitch. She deserves every inch of my bitchiness. She make's everyone's life hell and me personally am quite tired of it. My phone rang. Screaming out my favorite song Feeling sorry by Paramore. I pulled out my phone it read Incoming call: Kellin. My Brother.

"Drinna. Where are you. Um someone's here for you and I think it may be important. But-" His voice took a louder tone he ws making sure whoever was there heard him "I could kick him out and make sure he never come's back."

"Ellen..Who is it?" I have called him Ellen sense I was little I could never get his name right.

"Um.Here.."

"Audrina?" A familiar voice spoke.

"What. Are. You. Doing. At. My. House." I said pausing between each word to calm my self.

"I need to talk to you. I truly am sorry"

"Is that all you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"All you can do is tell lies."

"I haven't lied to you. Ever."

"Oh how stupid do you think I am Jake?"

"Im sorry."

"Jake leave and don't come back. Im just fine WITHOUT you."

"Draya. Please"

"Jacob my name is Audrina. Let me talk to my brother."

"Kick him out?" From his voice I could tell he was getting excited.

"Yes, Please." I said. I closed my phone.

"Who was it.?" Megan looked at me questionably.

"Kellin. Jake was at my house."

"WHAT!" she screached.

"Yeah. Well im done with him. Baby or not I want nothing to do with him." I told her.

She looked at me.

"Im proud if you." She said truthfully.

"Im proud of me to..I never thought those words would come out of my mouth."

"Well we learn something about ourself everyday."

"Let's get something to eat I'm starving. Chinese sound good to you. Or maybe fruit loops? Either one sound's amazing." I have weridest craving's.

"Chinese now. Fruit loop's later."