Open for Dating.But,Im pregnant..Sorry[Part5]

I decided Now that there's a picture thing on the side --> I will post pictures on the charaters.

ANND

im sooo sorry i havent been writing lately,School work.

Soo heres a little it isnt much.

Once again totally sorry

COMMENT AND

VOTE

BECOME A FAN.

And the picture on the right of your screen

that would be....

ME! haha.

Umm... Well i was gonna post pictiures. But im not sure what to do. Haha. If anyone would share how to ill be VERY thankful![:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldnt make myself get out of bed. I was FINALLY comfortable. I tossed and turned all night. There was no way i would be able to stay awake during class so i stayed home. I slept Until One thirty.

I woke to a Pouding at my door. I got up before whoever it was decided they where gonna knock it down. I opend it.

Jake.

"Shouldn't you be at school?" I looked at him. I wasn't mad at him anymore. I can't stay mad at him for long he just has that Thing about him.. I hated it.

"Well i thought...Your ok right?" I said scanning my body.

"Well. I look fine don't I?" what a stupid question

"Well you wheren't at school. And did you hear about Jordan?"

"Oh that you fucked her, got her pregnant WHILE you where going out with me, Yes i know. No need to try to make up now by telling the truth."

"No Drinna, She lost here baby."

I sucked in a breath.

"Oh." was all that could come out of my mouth. What if that happens to me to? It never even crossed my mind that i my never get to Hold my Little baby in my hands.

"She was 4 months."

" Well, You wanna come in. I have Coffy?" I said feeling sorry for being a bitch earlyer.

" So, You stayed with her? i looked at him

"Yeah, I felt it was right, Besides I wouldn't wanna be a father of that thing." I thought he was joking i truly did, Until i seen his face. He was Completely serious.

"Are you fucking serious?"

He nodded.

I pour my coffy into my cup i could feel the warmth of it.

" First of all. Its a SHE and second of all I thought you were here to make up for all the shit. AND TO THINK I WAS GOING TO LET YOU IN TO MY LITTLE GIRLS LIFE. Your a horrible person"

"I know" He said with a smirk.

"Oh My Good God."

"You meant nothing to me." He said Blutly.

It felt as if he Punched me as hard as he could in the stomic. I will not cry i will not cry i will not cry i repeated to my self. Don't let him get to you.

"You where what they call it a 'Good fuck'" He said.

There was punch number two. i covered my stomic as if i could stop it from hearing at the Nasty words coming out of his mouth.

" Get out. " I said numbly.

"Why?"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" i roared

" I have done nothing wrong." He looked completely innocent.

He smiled

"Your the about the Worst person i have met im my whole entire life. Your a Horrible person"

"I try" He simply said.

This is when the Coffey in my cup flew out and burned him from Head to toe along with the cup. It smacked him square in the eye. He deserved it.

"Get the fuck out"

"Your fucking physio."

"I try." I said with a huge smirk on my face.