Open for Dating.But,Im pregnant..Sorry [Part4]

Once again i would like to thank everyone who is taking the time to read my story!

Please,

Comment

Vote

And become a Fan

If i don't get comment's or vote's i wount keep posting.

Thankyou,

Babegirl

Alayna.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard someone open my door. I froze. Not opening my eye's. Kellin is at school. I decided not to go today. I felt like shit. So I sat there and pretended to be asleep.

"Driana.? Wake up. I made you food in case you where hungry."

Oh thank the lord. It was only Ash.

"Dammit Ash, You scared the shit outta me." I smiled showing him I had been awake for awhile.

"Sorry, I thought you knew I was here."

"No I thought you left last night."

"No Kellin asked me to live here. I thought he told you?

"Really?" I asked Trying not to let my excitement show but I fail miserably

"Well, I have no where else to go. So Kellin told me here is where I'm going to live."

I smiled widely at the news I was just being told. It seemed like It was all a dream. I pinched myself. I yelped. Okay defiantly isn't a dream and I'm going to have a bruise for sure.

"Um..You okay?" He looked at me with a half smile.

"Yeah, I'm just..Um...Waking my self up." Stupid.

"Well you hungry?"

"Yeah, Starving"

"Well then let's go eat!"

He picked me up out of my bed. And settled me on the floor. He had already made it out the room down the stairs and into the kitchen. I was trying to jog but it just ended with a VERY light speed walk. It smelled so good!

When I finally made it into the kitchen there was just about everything I could imagine. It was like he read my cravings.

Eggs,French toast, waffles, fruit smoothies, oatmeal, oranges, banana's, 6 different cereals and everything else. But what caught my eye was the smoothies and French toast.

"Ummmmmm" I said hungrily

"I was hoping you would like it." He said with a Smile.

I ate everything I possibly could. I got up and walked to the living room grabbed my laptop and plopped down on the couch. I went to Google and Searched 'Rare Baby Name's'

Girl's

.

Diana.

Pomona

Aisha

Adonia

Zoe

Zea

Azra

Emer

Adeline

Ilana

Alice

Payton

Ava

Avery

Audrey

Charlotte

Claire

Hazel

Madelyn

Silas

Sophie

Ash came and sat by me and stared at the computer screen.

"Ahhh, Looking up the famous baby name."

"Yes sir. But im not sure which ones I like." I said scrolling down the screen

"Here, This one I like it. Azra. Its unique.Or Maybe Charlotte "

"Yeah, That's the one I liked to."

"What about boy's?"

"If its a boy it will either be Ezra Or Aiden."

"Azra? Ezra? To bad your not having twin's." He joked.

"Hey!" I said slapping him playfully. "Your gonna jinx me. Some how"

" Oh, Whatever."

"Hey, I have an appointment today. Do you think you could drive me..You don't have to. I can call Megan." I asked thinking he would reject and say maybe some other time

"Yeah sure. I would love to."

"Really?"

"Yes. I told you ill be here for you. I wasn't lieing." He said straight faced.

"Thank you. And I may be finding out what the Sex of my baby is. Maybe. Hopefully." I said I felt the smile spread across my face.

"What time is your appointment?"

"In like 20 minutes."

"Better get going."

I hurried and got dressed didn't bother to put make up on and we where out the door ina matter of 6 minutes. The ride was nice but quite.

It took us a whole 5 minutes to reach our destination. I got out and headed for the doors. I was excited. I didn't care what I had I just wanted 'it' in my arms. We sat there for 10 minutes before they called.

"Audrina Hellen"

Me and Ash stood up and walking into the large room. I was expecting a time room, with boring walls and nothing interesting. But it was the complete opposite there was baby pictures all around a huge TV. It was very colorful. I loved it. The doctor was in the room faster than I thought. He spread this COLD jelly stuff on my stomic and with this thing he rubbed it all over my tummy. There was a picture popping up on the TV.

"There's the baby's head"

"Oh my." I said covering my mouth

"And feet"

"And do you mind if I tell you what the Sex of the baby is?"

"No go ahead."

"It's a baby girl."

I begin to cry.

I heard Ash say

"My baby girl Azra."

I cried harder. Out of joy.

------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you think?

Comment and tell me what name you like.

Thanks for reading. Ill be sure to post soon!